need help with loudout!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Voodoo1, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Voodoo1

Voodoo1 New Member

Elgin
    hey guys if you could help me out with a SEAL loudout i now what camo and weapons but not gear. I need to know were i can get a plate carrier and pouches for this loudout.:D

2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    All I have to say right now is search NSW on here or find Grin's "New Impression" thread. Devgru98's cheapskate impression thread will do the job too. First, though, how much money do you have to spend?

3. L5132

L5132 New Member

Duluth
    If you really do know what you want, the look into Flyye, Toy Soldier, or real deal gear, depending on what you want. www.shootercbgear.com has Flyye stuff, so you can look there for that, and Toy Soldier has their own site.

4. TheAlltimeairsoft

TheAlltimeairsoft New Member

Check out some of the black bdu's at www.evike.com or www.airsoftgi.com at airsoftgi you can choose what role you play and what color of loadout and theyll show you a bunch of gear suitable for what look your going for.

5. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Evoke doesnt carry gear that's worth a crap, GI doesn't have much either but they are carrying some Pantac now. Don't get black, seals don't use that.

6. TheAlltimeairsoft

Oh i thought you were a player new to airsoft so i was trying to show cheaper gear

7. Devgru98

Polo
    I'm not... The OP might be. And you don't want to start with cheap gear, especially for a SEAL/NSW kit. Those aren't anywhere near cheap, and they haven't used solid color BDU's for 20 years I don't know if they ever used black at all..

8. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    @thealltimeairsoft -- That is why there is a thing called reading....

Seals have never used black and no unit should have ever used it. It doesn't blend into anything except for one place (not aloud to say it here, but the people on XBL have heard it xD). Also, if going for a NSW kit, you're going to need to have to okay your gun, attachments, sidearm, pouches, helmet, mounts, NVGs, rig, etc. You can't just throw anything together and call it a NSW kit. The gun has to be a specific model as well.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  9. TheAlltimeairsoft

Some people just geting into airsoft only want to spend only about 70 bucks on bdu's

10. TheAlltimeairsoft

Ok calm down i have no intentions of getting seal gear anyway if yall know where to buy the gear then dont ask for help i was just trying to help

11. Devgru98

Polo
    He specifically stated, he wants help with a seal loadout and is looking for a plate carrier, and as stated previously, seal loadout are not cheap. This may be out of your area to help, I may suggest reading some of the NSW impression threads before trying to help in this thread or others like it.

12. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I'm talking about the Original Poster. He does.... Read for once.. It sure helps avoid these kinds of things...

AND Sniped.... by devgru98... why? :p

13. Devgru98

Polo
    Cause, I can type faster :D okay probably not. Lol

14. TheAlltimeairsoft

Or instead of being a total prick you could nicely tell me instead of trying to call me out when im just trying to help

15. 1striker

1striker New Member

Boonsboro
    For nsw the usual theme is a 6094a, marciras, or maybe a jpc all probably in aor1 or mc

16. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Not a MarCIRAS, those haven't been used by anyone in the SEALs or NSWDG for a while... They're far too bulky.

17. Devgru98

Polo

image-2372735727.jpg

Your freakin kidding me! I don't see how that was not a decent way to say you don't know what your talking about learn some more before you try and help. I could have said it like that up front if you would have liked, but the OP asked for help on a SEAL kit, you provided him false information, we corrected that..

18. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Okay, I'm not sure you know how a forum works so I'm going to explain it to you. First, there was the OP, and he asked about gear (kit) for a Navy Seal impression. This is his thread, not yours, therefore, none of it is advice FOR you. It is for the OP. We promptly come out and say your information is bad. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. We are simply preventing the proliferation of incorrect information. Honestly, I don't even think you read the original post. Your post was completely off the wall and in no way related to the subject at hand.

Also, we are not the ones being "pricks". We are being members who are weeding out the false information. By the way, please take a look at the rules while I have your attention as it appears you are already breaking a few.

OP, your thread is in the wrong section....

/kindabackseatmoderating

EDIT: double sniped.... Why must this happen? xD

19. 1striker

1striker New Member

Boonsboro
    I wasn't sure what era he was going for, I'm not much of a NSW expert.

20. 1striker

1striker New Member

Boonsboro
    +1 for the swift justice