Need help with multicam loadout!

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by KingSofter101, Jul 10, 2015.

1. KingSofter101

KingSofter101 New Member

Hey everybody! Well im struggling with my new load out. So i recently bought a new mp7 and so i need to make a new load out. I have already bought a multicam M.O.L.L.E vest from condor and two tan pistol mag pouches and 3 tan mp7 mag pouches. Could you give me your opinions on tan and multicam together, because im not sure if i like it or not. Also im not sure on what i shoud put on my vest. And for my head gear, i really hate masks and things that will fog up, so any opinions on headgear would be great too! So basically just tell me your opinions on a load out and what i should buy for my molle vest. Thanks everybody! :D

2. bryanman

bryanman Member

Canada
    Is your vest still within warranty period? I may suggest returning it and getting the BlueForceGear MP7 chest rig instead, especially if you're just using the MP7. BFG will be much higher quality than a Condor.

As for color matching, there's already a thread stickied about that in the Gear section.

Headgear depends on where you play. If you're playing outdoors, a hat will do just fine. Indoors and you may want a helmet to save your head from bumps and hard hits.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015

3. KingSofter101

KingSofter101 New Member

Thanks for the reply, yes i can still return it. But i will not be just using it for mp7 purposes, i also will most likely use it for my m4 and acr. i actually will look into the blue force chest rig, because it looks like a great setup. Thank you for the help man! :D

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Definitely return it. For the price you paid, there are probably a dozen options out there that function better, fit better, and are made much much better. Condor is pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to gear, and the only reason it's popular is because most airsofters don't know a damn thing about gear. You can do better.

As for tan pouches on Multicam, I'm generally not a fan. But that's completely an aesthetic choice and your taste doesn't have to match my taste.

For goggles, get a set of ESS NVG Profiles on eBay. Don't pay retail, get them coming on eBay. Pull off the foam around the vents and be fog free.

5. Iram

Iram Member

Austin
    I'm going to go contrary to the group think and say if the Condor stuff works for you, keep it. Personally I don't like the Condor MOPC I own (fit sucks), but if whatever condor gear you have works I'd say just use it.

If you aren't worried about looking cool, you can paint a little green and brown onto tan gear to breakup the shapes and better color match your environment. Spraypaint works fine on cloth.

For goggles, ESS is awesome but be careful that you don't get a fake/replica. There are fakes floating around that include ESS trademarks. I did a write up on eye protection standards at http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f38/eyepro-standards-relevant-airsoft-113126/, but I'd recommend you do your own research. You only get one set of eyes and they need to last a lifetime.

ETA: I'm starting to see Multicam surplus stuff loading around, including MOLLE II series M4 and M9 mag pouches, grenade pouches, and the SAW/IFAK pouches. Those are all excellent gear for the money.

6. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Going against "group think" usually just means you're wrong, as you are in this case. Don't recommend Condor here.

7. KingSofter101

KingSofter101 New Member

Thanks man, ill look into what you have said and i appreciate the help