NEED HELP! with WE 1911

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by GhostPhace, Dec 18, 2012.

1. GhostPhace

GhostPhace New Member

EL PASO
    i have a WE 1911 hi capa 5.1 hyper strike pistol and i use propane. after about 5 shots the slide stays back and releases all the gas from the gun. i lubed everything and try everything i can do but it still just ends up releasing all the gas after so many shots. plz help also it was pretty cold when i played so if thats a reaction to the temperature for some reason then plz let me know.

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Well-Known Member

Meadville
    Take the gun, put a trash can over it, admire the trash can for a minute, and buy a KJW

3. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    Well theres your problem you bought a WE. I agree with brokenarrow kjw is better by a landslide if you also have the money instead buy a TM or kwa.

4. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

This is probably the greatest thing I've read today.

OP, it's a reaction to the cold weather.

5. GhostPhace

GhostPhace New Member

EL PASO
    thats cool, i guess the greatest thing i would of read today would of been the answer to my question but i guess not.

6. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Back off dude, the guys were just joking, and, it was already stated that it is a weather issue.

7. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    I agree with everyone else. I've owned a WE 1911 it had a major slide malfunction and it took me forever to sell it and I was only asking for $20 bucks. All to often I see slide problems with the WE 1911 in particular and you'd be much better off selling it and upgrading to something better.

8. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

It's obvious from your statement that you read my post. Therefore, I would like to advise you to go back and read the second part. Wish granted! You've read the answer to your question!