NEED HELP! with WE 1911

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by GhostPhace, Dec 18, 2012.

1. GhostPhace

GhostPhace New Member

EL PASO
    i have a WE 1911 hi capa 5.1 hyper strike pistol and i use propane. after about 5 shots the slide stays back and releases all the gas from the gun. i lubed everything and try everything i can do but it still just ends up releasing all the gas after so many shots. plz help also it was pretty cold when i played so if thats a reaction to the temperature for some reason then plz let me know.

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Active Member

Meadville
    Take the gun, put a trash can over it, admire the trash can for a minute, and buy a KJW

3. bob19922

bob19922 New Member

Old bridge
    Well theres your problem you bought a WE. I agree with brokenarrow kjw is better by a landslide if you also have the money instead buy a TM or kwa.

4. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

This is probably the greatest thing I've read today.

OP, it's a reaction to the cold weather.

5. GhostPhace

GhostPhace New Member

EL PASO
    thats cool, i guess the greatest thing i would of read today would of been the answer to my question but i guess not.

6. PeterLuger

PeterLuger New Member

Back off dude, the guys were just joking, and, it was already stated that it is a weather issue.

7. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    I agree with everyone else. I've owned a WE 1911 it had a major slide malfunction and it took me forever to sell it and I was only asking for $20 bucks. All to often I see slide problems with the WE 1911 in particular and you'd be much better off selling it and upgrading to something better.

8. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

It's obvious from your statement that you read my post. Therefore, I would like to advise you to go back and read the second part. Wish granted! You've read the answer to your question!