Need help!!!!

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by xPBxJUNKIEx, Dec 26, 2012.

1. xPBxJUNKIEx

xPBxJUNKIEx New Member

What's up airsoft world!!! Ive been playing paintball for six years now, and been wanting to try airsoft. Im asking for help on airsoft guns and gear to start off... I'm new to the airsoft world and really want to play .. I'm asking for a good brand that's reliable, accurate, high fps, and that looks badass. I also want a good pistol brands..
    Thank you...

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    So just to be clear, you're looking for the best airsoft gun out there?

3. McPixelz

McPixelz New Member

It's almost the same concept. Only the best guns can be the TAR 21 or ACR.

4. blowback2000

blowback2000 New Member

Erm... Well it's all about opinion, because no matter the proformance of the gun you aren't going to like it if you don't like the apparence or how it feels in your hand,right?
    So what kind of guns do you like?

5. schlabie

schlabie New Member

For a good beginner gun, get a jg or a cyma .028. Get a KSC or Tokyo Marui if youre in the game for pistols.

6. NorthGeorgiaAirsoft

NorthGeorgiaAirsoft New Member

Fps does not always mean range and accuracy. Though it helps A LITTLE, high FPS may restrict you at playing at certain fields. Good begginer rifles brands are JG, G&G, and Cyma. Where will you be playing? Cqb, field? And what is your price range?

7. xPBxJUNKIEx

xPBxJUNKIEx New Member

Well, I'm basically looking for a good gun to keep for a while as I get into the sport.. I actually want to skip the step of buying a beginner gun than later buying another one.. Eventually it's gonna happen, but mean time I want a good reliable gun... I don't know good airsoft brands, so please take the time to educate me cause it looks like I'm not going to paintball in such a long time since I'm starting to like or maybe love the airsoft world.. Thanks

8. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    The best brands for reliability and out of the box performance are ICS, G&P and VFC. they are also some of the most expensive. If your sure you want to jump into airsoft go with one of those. If not, get a JG M4 and start there.
    For pistols, KWA/KSC and TM are the most reputable out there. best performance and reliability. For 1911, elite force co2 is the way to go though.

If you give us a budget, what kind of rifle style you like, what kind of pistol style you like we can help you find the best choices

9. xPBxJUNKIEx

xPBxJUNKIEx New Member

Well yes and no... I want a good gun that I can keep for a long time and add attachments as I'm getting into airsoft. Pretty much I want to skip a step of buying a beginner gun and later end up buying a better gun, I just rather get a really good gun..
    Recommend me some good brands

10. xPBxJUNKIEx

xPBxJUNKIEx New Member

What are good brands??

11. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    answer this and Ill link you to the best choice

The Tar and ACR are far from the best choices out there...

12. xPBxJUNKIEx

xPBxJUNKIEx New Member

True.. I'm more worried about fps, accuracy, and comfort. I guess looks don't matter @ this point.

13. xPBxJUNKIEx

xPBxJUNKIEx New Member

I don't know where to play besides HSP or SC Village... Evike was offering a special deal with everything I need to start which was around $336

14. xPBxJUNKIEx

xPBxJUNKIEx New Member

What are the prices on those riffles and pistols???
    Can you post up some pics so I can get an idea??

15. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    JG -$110
    CYMA-$103
    G&P-$250
    VFC-$280

Bare minimum prices

16. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    Don't forget Lonex AEGs, $220 and reportedly the best performing out of the box AEG out there.

17. Cblack144

Cblack144 New Member

I just got a new cyma ak47 for Xmas. It has high fps and definitely looks badass. I would recommend it. It's pretty accurate. Cyma makes really good Ak's if you want an ak.

18. McPixelz

McPixelz New Member

JG carries great beginner guns. Not ACRs or TARs like I had said, but a lot of G types and M4

19. xPBxJUNKIEx

xPBxJUNKIEx New Member

How about bb sizes?? What are common bb's and what are the best??

20. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Lots of different brands, but most are 6 mm and common is Elite force