need ideas for my new field

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by lonewolf1989, Dec 8, 2012.

1. lonewolf1989

lonewolf1989 New Member

So I got permission to use a friends field but I'm only alowed to use biodegradable products for bases any ideas as to what I can do? I can use the trees and brances as well as posably dig trenches and use the already standing buldings.

2. viperU7

viperU7 New Member

Bakersfield
    That's good trenches are alot of work. You'll have to make sure they r in an area that will drain off so they won't flood plus you're goin to have to make sure you place supports to make sure it doesn't collapse. It's better to use and dry creek bed as trenches. And you can always build bunkers out of logs. I've even made a wall out of sticks thrown together and it worked pretty well because the bbs just bounced around inside it so you could see out and you had good cover. See about getting some wooden pallets too the make pretty sturdy walls and have slits that you can see out of though you may want to move the boards around to make it harder to shoot into. Try to use the builds as main bases but make sure that they aren't going to fall down on you're head before you play in them. That's how I built three of my fields and they were great! Let me know how it turns out and if you come up with any other ideas!