Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm moving to Portland and I was just wondering if there's any Shops and fields near there.. I need store names and Field names please.. Thanks guys..

Sent from my iPhone using Airsoft Society

· Registered
8,945 Posts
Then there's thinderkiss in vancouver (store). And Sniperzden in St. Paul (field). Plus action acres somewhere down there, check up on Airsoft Pacific, they usually have a good up to date schedule on upcoming games in the area.

· Registered
587 Posts
Tac ops is also pretty expensive for what you get. From experience its really small and there chronograph is kinda off. If your going to play cqb just go to oregon airsoft arena! I go there almost every weekend and its pretty damn cheap. For example $15 for 3 hours and $25 all day. BB's $15 for 5000, in my opinion thats a great deal

· Registered
1 Posts
Having worked a great deal at TAC-OPS (before it opened when they were constructing it and for a few months after), i can agree completely with happyawesomeness. It was meant to be childish. I urged them to create a more modular space with collapsible and foldable wall sections but they wanted it to be, and I quote, "An indoor jungle." The space itself is tiny and the props are SO sketchy and dangerous!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.