need players near dayton Oh!!

Discussion in 'Ohio Airsoft Forum' started by AirSoftMajor, Sep 5, 2012.

1. AirSoftMajor

AirSoftMajor New Member

Dayton
    If you want to make a new team in/near the city of Dayton ohio please let me know!

2. Marxmen

Marxmen New Member

Im near Dayton and was thinking of putting an all sniper team

3. Red_Sky_Eagle

Red_Sky_Eagle New Member

I'm a sniper about to move to Dayton Ina month for college. But I'm part of a team.

4. shadowwolf

shadowwolf New Member

I'm in Dayton too, I'm a beginner to Airsoft but I really would like to do airsoft matches with other people in Dayton. hey does anyone know if there is a Airsoft store in Dayton or near Dayton?

5. Sharkmarc

Sharkmarc New Member

I live in vandalia, about 30 minutes from dayton. I have a sniper and many other rifles. How close are you to dayton?

6. Mjolnir

Mjolnir Member

Gatlinburg
    I don't live in Dayton (live in SC), but about 50% of the airsoft I play is in Ohio because my grandparents live in Dayton and I visit there a lot. I'll be up there for almost a month (from ~Dec 19 to around Jan 13). I wouldn't be able to join your team because I don't live there, but I'd love to play. I also have two brothers and a cousin who play. PM me if you anyone in the area wants to meet up sometime. I usually play at Fallen Warrior when I'm up there, but I can go anywhere.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

7. PGMbiggun

PGMbiggun New Member

Cincinnati
    I live down near Cincy (roughly 1.5hrs out from Dayton), but I'd be game to play up that direction.

8. Mjolnir

Mjolnir Member

Gatlinburg
    I might be up there this summer. Have you ever been to fallen warrior?