Need some advises on AEG selection.

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by yashamalu, Oct 7, 2012.

1. yashamalu

yashamalu New Member

Worcester
    Hi guys, I'm looking for an assault rifle with ACCURACY at long distance(chest-size target at 150feet) and decent velocity(above 350FPS), and of course durability.
    My budget for the rifle itself is around $200 and I'm willing to spend another $50 to upgrade the accuracy. So would you guys kindly offer your opinions on my selections, thanks!

A. Megastore Armory Full Metal AMR-4 SD Electric Blowback MOSFET Enhanced
    http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/438...ctric-Blowback-MOSFET-Enhanced-AEG-BLACK.aspx
    It looks really cool with many attractive features, and its official video proved its accuracy. It comes with full-metal construction and body and blowback feature and 6.03 TB barrel at $205. But I'm not sure if such a low price compromises something like durability or upgrade space.

B. G&G M4 Raider Long
    http://www.airrattle.com/G_G_M4_Raider_Airsoft_Electric_BlowBack_Gun_p/egr-15p-rd-bb-l-dst.htm
    Not full-metal construction so unknown durability.

C. CUSTOM 400 FPS DBoys Full Metal M4 CASV
    http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/408...lectric-Winding-Hi-Cap-And-Red-Dot-Sight.aspx
    Is DBoys good for durability and upgrade potentials?

So what do you guys think?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  2. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    I'd deffo go with the G&G. May not be metal but it'l be a very durable ABS/Polymer meaning it'l be a nice weight for a long days skirmishing. Also, their stock internals are rated quite highly, their green buckings pretty cool too. Not sure how their stock barrel comes so just chuck in a TB and your ready to go! ;)

3. teamHOGZairsoft

teamHOGZairsoft New Member

G&g makes some pretty good m4's just some minor things to watch out for. The motor is alittle iffy sometimes not the best motor id upgrade that if you can. Also the trigger on mine and come CM get a sticky trigger pull and bullets keep flying after a trigger squese. Just spray some silicone oil in it and it'll be fine. I threw in a 509mm 6.03 tbb by madbull and an external suppressor and it increased the range+ accuracy quite a bit. Now its comepletely customized so its a great gun. As well as the abs plastic is SUPREME grade quality it will not break on you at all!

4. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    None of what you posted will give you desirable results, let alone what you want. Go to Airsoft GI and get a JG M4 or JG M16.

5. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    JG M4
    Systema bucking
    6.03 Tightbore
    Compression mods
    AoE corrected

Done. With money to spare. Even cheaper if you buy used.

6. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    This.

The only other thing I could recommend is an ICS m4 with the same upgrades.