Need Some Ideas

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Infidel1, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Infidel1

Infidel1 New Member

I currently have a Eagle Industry's CIRAS PC in black and I need some ideas of what bdus would go good with it, I play in the desert but there is some green I was thinking multicam, would that work.

2. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Sorry to break this to you, but you chose wrong. Nothing goes with black, mate. In fact, does EI make their CIRAS in black? Because if so, it's a pretty big waste of cash. Did you spend $400 on a black CIRAS?

3. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    The biggest issue is you'll have a large black vest on you. You'll stick out like a sore thumb, especially in the dessert. Black gear is more used in indoor CQB places where camo isn't much of an issue. But outdoors most will avoid black gear.

Sorry that I'm not really being helpful with your question, but I'm still trying to be helpful.

Sniped by Grin... Slow fingers, lol.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Yeah, they make it in black for Law Enforcement.

http://www.skdtac.com/Eagle-LE-Armor-Carrier-Releasable-p/eag.553.htm

As for your choice, infidel, if you get some 3 color DCUs, you can at least pretend to be '93 era Delta in your head. The kit at least looks cool.

5. Scout_Master

Scout_Master New Member

Gastonia
    Your only real hope for salvaging the fact that 40% of your body is black in a yellow/tan/white land scape is with accessories that fit the land scape to break up the solid black of your PC. It won't work nearly as well as a properly colored PC but it is better than nothing. Also yes, the DCUs will work so will the marine desert MARPAT, or even the army UCP. UCP works if you leave it out in the sun to acclimate to the light humidity combination, then go roll around in the dirt and don't wash it.