Need to find places to play in NE Ohio.

Discussion in 'Ohio Airsoft Forum' started by TitanX2, Sep 9, 2008.

1. TitanX2

TitanX2 New Member

Me and a bunch of my friends are now getting into airsoft seriously, but we dont have a real big spot to play. We usually play in my backyard, but there is more of us now, so... If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks

2. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood New Member

Inverness
    Can I just give you one major hint - Backyard airsoft = NO! NO!
    It is just generally a bad idea. But as with anything there are always exceptions. <--- Note: not encouraging it.

3. Sathron

Sathron New Member

When it comes to back yard airsoft you need a very large filed or woods that is far from any one else's home.

4. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood New Member

Inverness
    If "Backyard airsofting" you need to have full written permission, to have contacted local military and law enforement agencies etc and make sure no civillians are going to get in the way of any stray bbs.

5. TitanX2

TitanX2 New Member

Backyard Airsofting

I know that it is a bad idea to do it, but I posted one yesterday about places to play in NE Ohio. There are no houses near by and same with people, but it is not big as I want it to be

6. ohioairsoft

ohioairsoft New Member

Airsoft in NE Ohio

I am looking for others interested in playing airsoft in the ohio North area.... but we might be willing to travel a bit. I have 3 ppl ready to play anytime... and a fourth that would need a day notice. We have a private piece of property with a nice wooded area and field to play in but would not be opposed to seeing other fields. We would like to find individuals that can commit to atleast 2-3 weekends a month to playing on either Saturday or Sunday. Typically we would arrive around 2 pm, and begin around 3 or 4 and play until whenever. Night missions are very possible also cold weather missions. We play with females and they are good, so As Always, other females are encouraged to play. We have all sorts of guns ranging from cheap and inexpensive to pricision top end. Ideally we'd like to grow to about 10-15 members who regularly play weekends. Please Let Us know if you'd be interested or know anyone who might be interested in gettng involved with Airsoft. Thanks.

ohioairsoft@gmail.com

7. @ngel_of_death

@ngel_of_death New Member

Canton
    I'm from Canton and I am fairly new, but I got a gun and ghillie and good stuff like that. I might be able to come down some weekends if I have enough notice.

8. airsoftdaniel

airsoftdaniel New Member

I own 14 acres of woods and has a lot of tree stands and stuff because my dad hunts. I am getting into airsoft too. me and my friends are soon going to have an 8 on 8 airsoft war so i have a team if anyone would like to join.

9. crusher37

crusher37 New Member

try airsoftohio.com theres always games going on

10. airsoftranger83

airsoftranger83 New Member

I am the captain of a team in northeast Ohio and there are a few places to play and Battle Front paintball in Hubbard, Synergy in Grafton/ Medina area are the best two. There are a few smaller places to play if you look. If you need more info on times and dates let me know. In fact there is a game at Synergy tomorrow evening, gates open at 4:30 PM and games will start shortly thereafter.

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  11. Mac50

Mac50 New Member

Check out BTT on Facebook. Backyard Tactical Training is located in Medina, Ohio and has games 1-2 times a month. Woods, but also has a CQB building. Just finished a fort and bunker yesterday. Games are also posted in the event section of Airsoft Ohio

12. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
    Where at in Northeast Ohio, we are located just southwest of Akron, follow links in my sig for more info, or e-mail me at bbwars@yahoo.com.

13. 733t samsqatch

733t samsqatch New Member

Madison
    My team is located East of Cleveland.

14. stubbie

stubbie New Member

how many people and were abouts u from hit me with a text 330 831 7743

15. MastersAirsoftClan

MastersAirsoftClan New Member

I live in twinsbug with six amture guys on a team we dont have a big space tho

16. airsoftranger83

airsoftranger83 New Member

There are a few games coming up at synergy in Grafton.

17. 733t samsqatch

733t samsqatch New Member

Madison
    You guys got my hopes up when you said NE OHIO. I live way way up in NE ohio. On the lake

18. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
    AS I have said before, all are welcome to our games, even though we do things differently. Check out the link in my sig for information on our next game.

19. victory1

victory1 New Member

why is robbin hood even at airsoft society if he thinks airsoft is bad we play to have a good shootin time

20. Sitting_Bull

Sitting_Bull New Member

Elkhart
    There is an indoor airsoft place in Elkhart Indiana which is not too far from Ohio. Elkhart Tactical 269-861-4949.