nerf kill stories

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Lone-Wolf, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Lone-Wolf

Lone-Wolf New Member

One time while in milsim i went in with only my m1911 kwa green gas blowback and a nerf tomahawk and most of my kill werr with the.tomahawk hahah love trolling with my new weapon :)

2. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    lol a nerf tomahawk for milsim

3. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    i feel as though this should be in misc weaponry

but i dont like the thought of intentionally pissing people off.

4. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    I think of instead of pissing people off by "trolling" them, I think he means its fun just use soothing out of the ordinary. But I do love my Nerf Tomahawk, its a very viable resource to use, if the field you go to has no surrender rule; so you don't have to shoot someone point blank with a pistol. I've done both. And people usually find it more entertaining to be tomahawk killed.

5. cbm4399

cbm4399 New Member

Are you allowed to throw the tomahawk at the place you play?

6. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    If that field was allowing nerf kills, it wasn't a milsim game. And if it was a milsim game and you brought a nerf tomahawk, that's pretty rude.

7. Fritz

Fritz New Member

Camp Shelby
    I've always been bias to unique and new ways of playing airsoft. And trolling with the tomahawk? LOVE it! Next time, bring a few nine-volt batteries to the field and "taze" other players with them....Just to see their reaction. XD

8. Raptor282

Raptor282 Active Member

Manassas
    I really hope you are joking...

9. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    Something tells me he's not...

10. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Look, it's fine if you want to pull that stuff at a rec game or a game where the scenario calls for it. But if you're at a military simulation game where players have signed up and paid for a game that replicates military style engagements as closely as possible, you're actively degrading game play for every other player on the field. It's not trolling, it's being a jerk. Mess around on your own time and let everybody else play the game the way that style game is meant to be played. You're jot entitled to do whatever you want to at a game just because you also paid your entry fee.

11. Fritz

Fritz New Member

Camp Shelby
    Ha, I am if we're talking about a MilSim game. Most of my games are played in the backwoods, with literally no other rules besides basic courtesy. You'll have to excuse my lax nature concerning safety-limitations. Beware, if you ever play airsoft with no rules at all....It's all fun and games until someone breaks their ear-lobe.