Neutralizer Grenade Demonstration

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by CaptainZissou, Jun 12, 2017.

1. CaptainZissou

CaptainZissou New Member

Lockport
    Check out my grenades / distraction devices that I make at home for about .30 each.

https://youtu.be/gBoyIW6EUeg

There a tutorial video there as well.

Attached Files:

Wh33ler likes this.
  2. Theboy

Theboy New Member

So from the looks of it you get a water bottle, put a nail in the bottom, fill with bbs glue co2 canister to cap. spray paint then peel off the label. correct?

3. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
    Seeing as that creates shrapnel, you may be hard pressed to get a licensed/snactioned field to allow it. But kudos for ingenuity.

4. FuLL-eFFekT1

FuLL-eFFekT1 Member

Everett
    NOPE!

To the OP: Dude!! Nicely done!! Wow! Kudos!! *next project*

CaptainZissou likes this.
  5. adas1223

adas1223 Active Member

stratford
    Saw this on youtube first, awesome dude. Only downside i can see is that the "residue" it can leave on players and indoor fields. no doubt ill use this in backyard games.

6. Wh33ler

Wh33ler Active Member

Denton
    LOVE this idea! Need to check with my local field and see if they'll allow it. Can't see why they wouldn't since it's all natural, but better to check first before using and getting thrown out.

7. CaptainZissou

CaptainZissou New Member

Lockport
    It uses baking soda and vinegar in a balloon, which is punctured with a plastic straw. No metal involved.

8. CaptainZissou

CaptainZissou New Member

Lockport
    Thanks. I use them at a private field primarily. No shrapnel is created. Any plastic that flies away is so thin and light it loses energy immediately. Ive had several go off in my hand with no problems.