New AEG to get. Help!

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by gurneemd, Oct 14, 2012.

1. gurneemd

gurneemd New Member

Ok. Here's the deal. I've got about $250 to work with. I can go up to probably $300. Max $350.

Anyway. I've been airsofting for a couple years and want a new AEG. I've had a basic m4 for a while. I'm looking for something that not everybody else has. Something unique. I would like it to be easily upgradable internally. Something a little bit shorter than most m4's (I'm planning on adding a mock suppressor/silencer). And have an fps of about 370-400 out of the box. Also, a retractble/folding stock. Preferably full metal.

I've looked around and the closest I have come to those specs and my price range is the ICS SIG 552 commando. Any thoughts on that? I wanted the Echo 1 XCR. But, as most of you can tell, that's out of my price range.

Anyway, thanks for any help I recieve!

2. bal1

bal1 New Member

Well,you could buy a blowback ppsh for 250 off evike,but it doesn't have a foldable stock.

3. AppleJuiceChristmas

AppleJuiceChristmas New Member

hoover
    ICS L85/SA80 series are great. You might also want to look a some TM and VFC guns for that price.

4. jaredb23

jaredb23 New Member

Janesville
    A scar would fit your recommendation of 370-400 it is not too long and has a retractable and folding stock. It also has m4 mags

5. gurneemd

gurneemd New Member

Any specific SCAR's you prefer? Model? Or manufacture?

6. team16airsoft

team16airsoft New Member

if it were me i would get the scar-l versions but i dont know of any manufacturers i.e. i'm not really on the lookout for one currently

7. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    VFC makes some great Scars. They're not always easy to find and they cost quite the pretty penny, but the performance does all the talking.