New AEG.

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by gurneemd, Nov 30, 2012.

1. gurneemd

gurneemd New Member

Ok. I'm really unsure about which gun to get now. I've had a basic m4 for a while but I'm tired of it and want something a little bit different. So I've been looking around and I've come up with a couple of different models. One is the G36 model such as the one below. I like the compact size, folding stock, but would like a bit more rail space.
    http://www.airsoftsociety.com/exter...://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-JG-G36C-638.htm

Another idea is the pdw. I also like the compact size, folding stock, and PLENTY of rail estate.
    http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store...ucts_id=4574&zenid=l0smdpcs0ecauf5ushontisf43

Upgrades I plan: Tightbore barrel, new spring (m110-120), mock suppresor (barrel extension, silencer; whatever you please), and a b2 micro red dot.

I would like to try and keep ideas under $300. I would also like to know if anyone has seen or found a shorter style magazine for the PDW. Thanks for the help!!

2. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Get the jg g36 its a great gun and easy to upgrade.

3. r0cker33

r0cker33 New Member

Kent
    go with the PDW mags are easier to find and cheaper

4. fireteamdelta

fireteamdelta New Member

mo
    the g36 is better and with a conversion kit you can use one of the most common mags the m4 mag

5. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    If you can still find a jg g36c in the usa because they are being discontinued along with all un lisenced HK guns. You would probably have to buy one used.

6. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Uh no. They are not being discontinued, but US based retailers may be forced to stop selling them. Also, iirc, only FN has their gun bodies trademarked, so only they can stop the manufacture of them. That might be old information now, as it is ~2 years old. HK is stoping the sell of Trademarked guns.

7. Jaejin

Jaejin New Member

Tacoma
  8. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    H&K is preventing the sale of unlisenced H&K model airsoft guns starting January 1st 2013. Thats why all unlisenced h&k guns are kn crazy good sales right now, i got a proline ics mp5 for $107 after shipping and my discounts

9. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

Duuuuuude. Where'd you get it?

10. bal1

bal1 New Member

Da fuuuu? Wait so g and g ics kwa etc are all being discontinued? Or is it just jg?

11. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    Here's the deal. No airsoft COMPANIES are being closed down. All non-licensed HK replicas are though. Example: The JG MK36C (G36C) will be discontinued, as it is not licensed. The ICS MX5 series will be discontinued, they are not licensed either. On the flip side, the KWA G36C will continue to sell, as it is officially licensed by HK. All HK replicas (G36, MP5, MP7, G3) will be discontinued, unless licensed.

And to OP, I'd get the JG MK36C off AirsoftGI. Because it is being discontinued, you can get it for $99 shipped, great deal.

12. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Evike.com (20 characters i swear)