New Airsoft Arena at The Paintball Park @ Camp Pendleton!!

Discussion in 'California Airsoft Forum' started by CampPendleton, Oct 16, 2012.

1. CampPendleton

CampPendleton New Member

[​IMG]

We have very good news from everyone at The Paintball Park @ Camp Pendleton. We have just opened an awesome Airsoft arena, fully loaded with two CQB killhouses with 15+ rooms in each, authentic military vehicles, and a village market. All of this is on the very top of our park, overlooking our 30+ acre extreme sports park!!

You can do everything from Airsoft Parties, Airsoft Groups, and Airsoft Walk-Ons at our park. Walk-Ons are open Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

BOOK A RESERVATION BY CALLING US TODAY @ 866-985-4932.

If you have any questions feel free to call us or e-mail us at Info @ thepaintballpark.com.

You can also check us out at our website here for further details: http://www.thepaintballpark.com/

Also, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for all updates including Contests, Promotions, Coupons, News, and everything else!

Facebook: ThePaintballPark

Twitter: ThePBPark

Instagram: ThePaintballPark

[​IMG]

2. Pyronoah

Pyronoah New Member

San Clemente
    Hello, I am not sure if this account is still active, but I am a big fan of camp pendelton airsoft. I had overheard some referees talking about how fun a night battle would be, and I love the idea of it. Please reply if possible with a response and also thank you for being the closest park to me.
    -Noah H.