New airsoft sniper rifle

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by airsoft_assassin, Jan 4, 2013.

1. airsoft_assassin

airsoft_assassin New Member

So i got this airsoft sniper from ss airsoft and i didnt know what it was at first then i did some research and it is a Classic Army airsoft sniper but the people at ss airsoft said it was a Well MB-02E.

2. Rifled-n-Ready

Rifled-n-Ready Active Member

Duluth
    Ummmm? Cool......story bro? Welcome to the forum but where are you going with this post?

3. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Can you post a picture of the gun? Or better yet a link to the gun? Calling it a WELL when its a Classic Army seems very weird to me.

4. Ranger

Ranger New Member

Onsted
    I have heard of this happening once before from a website, and it was years ago. Someone ordered one rifle and ended up getting one 3x better,lol.. If its legit, thats awesome!! Could be the order packer messed up and mixed up the boxes. I bet the dude who ordered the Classic Army will be WAY PO'D when he recieves his Well,hahaha..

Post some pics buddy, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see your new toy!

5. airsoft_assassin

Dang i never knew you guys were this friendly and yes im changing the gun to my profile picture so yall can see it.

6. airsoft_assassin

Its not a very good picture but you can see it.

7. Ranger

Ranger New Member

Onsted
    Thanks buddy,lol.

As for the picture, I cant really see it, the pic is super tiny."I'm on my mobile" I will get on the pc in a bit and take a look.