New Airsoft Team

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by 16harrij, Dec 4, 2012.

1. 16harrij

16harrij Active Member

Spearfish
    I have found they there are about 10 guys at my school that are interested in starting an airsoft team. I have organized the group and have recommended some guns for them according to their chosen position. I know that we still need a lot of items. Can anyone help me with some good suggestions item-wise for a new airsoft team?

2. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    What do you mean item suggestions?
    Each team member would need a loadout if that's what you're talking about? In which case they would really need to decide that..

3. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    If these are younger players with no prior expeirience.. All you need is EyePro, a gun, mag, and decent bbs. Dont tell them they have to have specific gear. Start a group with loose rules. Then forge a team from the true airsfoters with stricter rules. Start a Feeder Group then make a team. Good luck.

4. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    Also don't get discouraged.

5. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    Don't forget word of mouth by friends is the best publicity! Friends invite friends! You will do mate just keep pushin!

6. 16harrij

16harrij Active Member

Spearfish
    All of the players are 14-15 and they all have some experience, me being the most. Everyone has some good guns, and I have a friend who is willing to supply us with some bbs. Everyone has EyePro, some have masks. Do you think that I should encourage them to get gear later on? What is a feeder group? I have heard the term before but I never knew what it meant.

7. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    A feeder group is basicaly a group of people who like the sport. How we do it is we have two teams tha often play together so we are all the feeder group but then all the players that arent up to par ( the bad softers) are putinto the feeder group not on a team. If you do get a bad egg in a feeder group just ban them. Its more of a lets see how you play before you get in our team. They also get the feel of airsfot and improve skills. That way your team has someone to play. This also grows the sport. The feeder group needs to have very loose rules in comparison to team rules.

8. 16harrij

16harrij Active Member

Spearfish
    Thanks, I'll so that.

9. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    Ok! If you ever wana play in Mississippi Give me PM!

10. 16harrij

16harrij Active Member

Spearfish
    Alright, I'll do that.