New Airsofter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Airsoft Forum' started by AIRSOFTJEREMY, Aug 29, 2012.

1. AIRSOFTJEREMY

AIRSOFTJEREMY New Member

What's fellow airsofters my name is Jeremy, I live In Clarksville TN I am kinda of a noob at airsoft that means I have no gun(s) so yeah I got a vest,face mask,uniform, so if any teams that accepting new people lets talk I know some good strategies and skills and tecneqes to airsoft I really love the sport and I enjoy a lot so please hook me up.

2. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Welcome! Make sure to read the rules, and you will do fine, and have a fun time. What strategies do you know, and gear you have?

3. AIRSOFTJEREMY

AIRSOFTJEREMY New Member

I have a full face mask but I usally were shooting glasses, I have ACU bottom and a new type of ACU it's not the jacket its way better and kooler but I also have a vest with I think 7-8 pouches maybe less and I can find boots but so far that's what I have.

4. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Not bad. Not bad. How about your tactics?

5. AIRSOFTJEREMY

AIRSOFTJEREMY New Member

My tactics are a little rusty because I haven't been playing in a long time. But I do know some basics like covering fire, I never stay in the same spot for a long time I like to move around so my enemy gets confused of where I am at. But I can be stealthy I know how to stay quite and ambush. I know it's not much but I am a quick learner and I do try my best.

6. soviet

soviet New Member

Hello welcome. I'm in cookeville. If you like Mighty_Mouse hosted Resurrectionairsoft.webs.com september 8th we are hosting a battle.

:)

7. tjlac

tjlac New Member

Murfreesboro
    Hey! If you are interested, and can make it, try joining up with my new team. Its based in Murfreesboro and we will practice at Bad Karma in Lebanon, TN. It will be a 101st airborne type unit, and it should be a lot of fun! Check out the facebook page and see if you are interested. New players are completely welcome, and you will find lots of help!

http://www.facebook.com/screamingeaglesairsoftteam