New airsofter

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by belak, Nov 7, 2012.

1. belak

belak New Member

Anybody got any sort of advice for setup. Sniper, support, assault, or anything else please include gear needed $200 and under on gun no more than $200 on gear thanks anyone that suggests anything

2. fireteamdelta

fireteamdelta New Member

mo
    what style of gun you like and what do you want to do

3. belak

belak New Member

Well i mean i want to hear your favorite stuff im new and just want some opinions

4. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Welcome to the forums. While 200$ is VERY VERY cheap compared to some load-outs on here, you'll be able to scrounge something.
    For your weapon, you'll need a reliable gun. The JG G36C or M4 should do. Purchase a chest rig from condor or airsoft gi. Then with your money left, purchase an extra magazine or battery(A smart charger will save you MUCH heartbreak.) Finally, purchase a full face mask such as the JT paintball mask. Hope I helped!

5. champo98

champo98 New Member

If you budget is $200 for gear plus $200 for a gun, then get a JG, either M4 or G36 model. You have some money for a smart charger and mags with a $200 budget, and a $200 gear budget is pretty good for a starter. Buy a FLYYE and I hear you'll never need another rig. But if it's $200 total for everything, then get a JG gun, and a smart charger, and if you must, then a chest rig. But eye pro ALWAYS comes first.

6. belak

belak New Member

Hey thanks for the help im not exactly new im a backyard warrior i use an l96 currently and since christmas is coming up ill have a pretty decent budget ill post a picture of my sniper if anyonecan identify the brand thatll be nice

7. belak

belak New Member

image-3763861614.jpg

This is my L96

8. xXTHELIT3Xx

xXTHELIT3Xx New Member

Nice do you know how much you payed for it ??

9. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    I just want to say don't cheap out on eye protection.And do not get mesh.

10. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Get flakjaks they are great, and get a lower half mesh facemask they keep you cool and safe, im a pretty hardcore airsofter and i use a $30 nc-star vest over my actual military vest even without the cavalar in it. And for bdu's just find something that you like, multicam is cool. The jg g36c is a great gun, i can vouche for it. Also a combat machine m4, a jg, or even an ics sportsline would be good choices, though the ics would be at the top of your budget, about $160

11. belak

belak New Member

Thanks im getting this most likely for my army combat uniform http://www.airsplat.com/Categories/AC-APP-TIGR-BDU.htm and this gun will post equipment later http://www.airsplat.com/Categories/AC-APP-TIGR-BDU.htm

12. belak

belak New Member

$110 no more it came with an NC STAR SCOPE

13. BlackJack

BlackJack New Member

Gettysburg
    Just check around on some of the vendors out there. Many of them have the option of searching within a dollar amount (example $100-200).

One thing that comes up quite often... if you're just getting started, get an AEG before you think about getting a sniper rifle or machine gun.

A beginner to intermediate AEG can run you anywhere from $150 to $250. Below is a bare bones start-up kit approximation... in my opinion.

$175 - AEG
    $45 - Battery
    $30 - Goggles
    $50 - Boots
    $30 - Extra Mag
    $45 - Charger
    $40 - BDUs
    $15 - BBs

$430 - Total

If you already have some of these items... great, put your money into something else... like a better gun. Oh, and don't cheap out on BBs.

14. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    OP - I'm confused to what you are asking. It looks like you have a gun already and have your camo selected. Are you asking us what type of gear to get such as a plate carrier / chest rig / etc.

Or are you looking for a AEG ?

If you are looking for a AEG follow this format

Price Range (Ex: $100-$150)

Type of Gun You Want (Spring, Electric or Gas)

Preferred Gun Models (M4, G36, AK-47, M9, M14, etc)

What Role/Type of Play You Will Be Doing/Playing (CQB, Field, Assault, Sniper, etc.)

After this is done we can be more helpful. Right now your question is very vague and Im not sure what you are asking.

15. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Honestly if your just starting out go to a military surpus store and get some cheap bdu's for a start.

16. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Man where you finding 45 dollar batteries and 45 dollar chargers, 30 dollar mags, and 30 dollar googles? I got my smart charger for 20 bucks, I've never had to buy a battery but even if I had to they sell decent ones for about 6 shipped on ebay, and magazines? You can find them all over the forum for 10 shipped. Goggles I mean you could use a mask which generally sell for like 20 at sport stores. I think with 150 bucks you could easily get into airsoft.

17. belak

belak New Member

Man im asking for opinions on your setup what you like getting a sniper isnt what i am just what i have

18. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Your asking us for our opinions on OUR set-ups / what WE like ? How does this go into the "what gun should I get" section.

Everyone has a different set-up / likes so for us to describe to you what we like would be a waste of time...

19. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    What some of us have is way out of your budget.get a cheap setup till you get more money.