new cqb gun

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by NOMAD666, Jul 19, 2012.

1. NOMAD666

NOMAD666 New Member

bikini bottom
    My mom said she would give me 225$ to go to the new school by our house. I know im spoiled. Any way I guess I can spend 260$ on a gun. (ill go a bit over if I have to) I am an agrressive player and rarley use a rifle. SO I think a pistol or SMG. Here are my choices.
    KWA USPC
    KWA MAGPUL FPG
    TM HI CAPA
    KWA M9 PTP
    KSC GLOCK 17
    or I could get a matrix mp5 k then a bunch of gear.
    So tell me what is the best or suggest another gun.
    Thanks

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  2. BlackDragonAirsoft

BlackDragonAirsoft New Member

Did you consider the mp7? Otherwise I would stay away from pistols unless you want alot of mags. ALOT of mags, lol.

3. WaikoloaAirsoft808

WaikoloaAirsoft808 New Member

I would get the kwa m9 ptp tactical and some extra mags. The 24rd ones cost $30, the 32rd mags cost $40, and the 48rd mags cost $50 from evike. The mags dont cost that much. It says that the extended mags are for the m93r but they also fit in the m9. I have it and it's a really nice gun.

4. NOMAD666

NOMAD666 New Member

bikini bottom
    trust me I know. I have 6 mags for my pistol 4 extended. Anyway yeah I was considering the kwa mp7 however poeple say the dissassembly is duifficult and I dont think im ready because I can barley dissasemble a pistol. I have a KWA m11a1 ......never dissassembled it:D

5. WaikoloaAirsoft808

I was looking to get the h&k kwa mp7 off evike for $255 an it comes with 2 mags

6. fradd

fradd New Member

The Magpul FPG is badass, but yeah then again it'll use a ton of mags, especially on auto.

Other than that, I don't know.

7. Napple

Napple New Member

Kwa mp9 is also an awesome choice. Much like the mp7 except The mp9 looks better IMO

8. NOMAD666

NOMAD666 New Member

bikini bottom
    Probley end up with the mp9 thanks guys! Also This is kind OT but, My little bro is like in love with hi capas.(they do look beast) Anyway he wants one. However I told him to stay away from WE. He found a kjw hicapa. Would that last a year or to and be a good beginner pistol for him?

9. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    KJW GBBs are great for the price.

10. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    I don't know too much about about this gun but the classic army p90 seems like an awesome cab gun, p90's dominate in cqb cuz of their size and light weight and barrel length. It's barrel is as long as a g36c's. research this gun it seems prommising. I'll post some urls of good attachments. If your mom buys u any of these u better thank her and help her around the house or something because my parents make me work for EVERY THING I own.

11. TAPairsoftjericho

TAPairsoftjericho New Member

Garden Grove
    It's all about how well you take care of your weapons and kjw hicapas are great I have had mine going on 3 years now I love it...I clean lube and upgrade it to keep it running great......

12. TAPairsoftjericho

TAPairsoftjericho New Member

Garden Grove
    In regards to original question you may want to refer to this thread I set up http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f8/mp7-mp9r-56936/ also I own a KWA mp7 great gun....

13. NOMAD666

NOMAD666 New Member

bikini bottom
    Mine usually make me work to. Im 14 and have 2 un-offical jobs. However usually I just save my money. Also I was considering a p90 who makes a good one? I wont get it now though because I kind of want somthing even smaller than a p90

14. WaikoloaAirsoft808

The king arms p90 looks pretty good but a smaller gun would be like and mp5/7/9 or a pistol.

15. AKkid

AKkid New Member

Echo 1 has a pretty good p90

16. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

Kodiak
    The tm mp7 is, IMHO, amazing. Probably alittle outside your price range ($308 + $27 taxes as I ordered from hong kong) but check the cfs. Bought it because my m60 kindof isn't cqb legal... and I love it! Great for limp wristing it around corners lol

17. aryneel

aryneel New Member

+1 I agree the TM mp7 is amazing! I love mine so much!

18. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

Kodiak
    Easily my favorite replica I own! I love my baby! Gonna see if a friend of mine can give it a navy blue urban camo scheme!

Edit: Sorry for thread jacking alittle bit

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  19. Joshpeck

Joshpeck Member

Eau Claire
    Ya exho1 makes a good p90 ( it's rebranded from the jg p90). but I can't find a freaking jg / echo 1 p90 at all. And in regards to this guy saying you want a smaller smg... I can't think of much other than a mp5k.