NEW! Echo1 Max Speed Long Type AEG Gun Motor $49.99

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by AirSplat, Oct 8, 2012.

1. AirSplat

AirSplat New Member

NEW! Echo1 Max Speed Long Type AEG Gun Motor $49.99
    [​IMG]
    - Perfect Upgrade for High Speed AEG Set Up
    - Compatible w/ Most M4 / M16 & Other AEG That Use Long Type Motors
    - More Durable & Powerful Compared to Stock OEM Motors
    - Increase Rate of Fire (ROF) Dramatically
    - Recommended for Spring Rated M100 or Less

2. averageairsofter

averageairsofter New Member

Menifee
    I think you have this motor a little over-priced. You can get a much better shs or lonex for the same price or less than this Echo-1. It's kinda sad that this thing is only reccomended to be used with an m100 or less, most high speed motors of that price should be able to pull a 130 on standard ratio gears without problems. I don't want to have to downgrade my spring to an m100 to run a high speed motor, that would be pointless and just cause pre-engagment.

3. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    That really is not their fault, is it? Prices are often dictated by the company that "makes" or rebrands them.

4. L5132

L5132 New Member

Duluth
    Please don't hate on companies, you have to understand that the reason they exist is to sell you things at a profit.

5. RCV

RCV New Member

No need to say this. Especially if you don't have a familiar background in business or even airsoft motors. I'm pretty sure E1 rebrands element motors which are actually really nice. They are better than SHS for sure and are very hard to find in stock. If I needed a high speed motor and the Lonex was out of stock, Element would be my next choice. I don't even bother with SHS anymore. Also, since it's a neo magnet rebrand, that thing should have no problems pulling up to m150s on 18:1s. Know your stuff before you post, kid.

6. averageairsofter

averageairsofter New Member

Menifee
    Then why is airsplat giving out false information on the spring that this motor can pull? Sorry, I guess I thought that it was similar in quality to the normal E-1 motors because of the recommended for m100 spring or less thing, probably should have done a little more research before I posted. I'm just tired of big airsoft retailers ripping people off by selling mediocre airsoft gun upgrade parts for twice the price they should be selling them for. I assumed that this was one of those cases, sorry.