New English Player

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sacarathe, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Sacarathe

Sacarathe New Member

London
    Hi there, I'm new to this board, and to airsoft, I've played a few games and I'm definitely going to be playing milsim asap and of the English language forums I've found online this seems to be the most populous, hope over time I can contribute as well as harvest information from it.

I only have a TM Glock 17 at the moment, but I am going to get a G&G Combat machine in the next month, and polarstar sometime shortly following that.

I've discovered that the redline airstock is not compatible with the G&G combat machines so i'll look to acquire a more upmarket external soon after that.

PS

I love P90s!

2. Helo

Helo Member

Pawnee
    Welcome! And congrats on joining the Dark Side (Milsim). There are some pretty awesome Milsim games in Europe. I think I saw a couple from the UK in particular.

3. Sacarathe

Sacarathe New Member

London
    I'm new to the hobby, but I think milsim will be a good fit, though I am unsure as yet what camo to go with, I may just default to a mixture of multicam and multicam tropic.

4. Lizard1IG

Lizard1IG New Member

Hello Sacarathe

I'm in England and also new to this and looking for MilSim

Because of MilSim I'm only interested in GBB I have a Sig P226R and HK416D with Reflex sight, EO Tech 551 Holographic, T1 Micro Sight

I'm sticking with the C95 DPM or black

Would like to know if anywhere holds games on the weekend overnight.

5. SeniorSpaz87

SeniorSpaz87 New Member

Brentwood
    Hi Sacarathe, how're you doing? Didn't think I'd see someone from AFUK here :)

6. Sacarathe

Sacarathe New Member

London
    Some real quality consistent knowledge here, particularly in the gear sections.

7. Giantkiwi

Giantkiwi New Member

Cambridge, UK
    Oh look more AFUK people o/