New Glock-SMG build

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by PistolsAndMP5s, Nov 24, 2012.

1. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Hey guys. I am going to be using a KOO Defense Carbine Kit on my KWA Glock 17. I have never done a big pistol build before and I have been searching around but there really hasn't been much information for what I require. I don't have a set budget but here are my goals:
    -Effective range of 200+ feet
    -Power of 350-370 using GREEN GAS an Propane
    -Amazing grouping at 200 ft.
    Thanks for help guys.
    I will be posting updates and issues regarding this build.

2. PistolsAndMP5s

Corona
    So I'm not sure which one to use: Madbull 6.03 Inner barrel or Pro-Arms 6.02 inner barrel for this. Any thoughts?

3. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    I'm not sure on the Pro-Arms, I've never used them. However I have experience with the Madbull 6.03, I have one in my Cyma AKs-74u build and it works great for the price.

4. PistolsAndMP5s

Corona
    Was there a noticeable difference? I'm actually hoping for the FPS to increase:p

5. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Ya, but the 6.02 should give you a larger FPS increase, although it won't be a lot.

6. PistolsAndMP5s

Corona
    Anyone know of any good hop up buckings for the Glock? The only ones I know of are the REAPS.

7. dylan484

dylan484 New Member

Tifton
    The only thing I've ever heard about REAPS is not to get it, never had one. That's just what they say.

8. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Are you extending the barrel? because I dont think your going to get accuracy at 200ft without a decent extension.
    You can also use the RA Tech Co2 mags for more reliability and consistan shots and better FPS ratings

9. PistolsAndMP5s

Corona
    I went searching for one and the only ones I found was the Shooters Design 150mm ones. Are there any other options besides that one? Id just like to see my options because I prefer ordering from the states:p
    I'm going to a game next Saturday and I needed it in by then.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  10. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester