New gun for CQB

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by GunsnBones, Nov 11, 2012.

1. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

Price Range: No more than $220 after coupon codes.

Type of Gun You Want: Electric

Preferred Gun Models: M4

What Role/Type of Play You Will Be Doing/Playing: CQB
    I have been looking at these guns.
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_91&products_id=11352
    or
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_152&products_id=7783
    or
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_83&products_id=4121
    or
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_375&products_id=6985
    or
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?cPath=154_155&products_id=11543

I would like a gun with good stock internals but I will be upgrading later on. Does the Echo1 XCR polymer have VFC internals? All help is appreciated.

2. tritacleader

tritacleader New Member

tulsa
    I would go with the g and p m4 in the 4th link. I would upgrade internals and get a red dot or mock holo. Laser/light would be helpful for cab as well.

3. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

If the ICS has the split gearbox, I would get that any day over the others because you could use it for both field and CQB.

4. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    They are all good guns its just what you want! Keep in mind: the G&P has a deans connector which isn't a huge problem but I felt like a should say something and the ICS has a special gearbox that I'm not 100% sure would be the best for upgrading. Also I have noticed that you said something about it being a CQB gun and all of those guns are longer, so I would recommend that you get a CQB length rifle

5. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Get a shorter front barrel assembly. Nothing easier than that.

6. TheLost

TheLost Conductor of the Poop Train Supporting Member

Westerville
    Or he could go with a KWA CQR mod1 or mod2. Great little gun, I happen to have one and love it dearly. Although now it is almost more aftermarket/sr12, it still retains the cqr gearbox, barrel, and barrel assembly, and it's a great little gun. 190 bucks for a kwa? great deal for the proven 2gx if you ask me.

7. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

I don't really want a KWA because of all the bad things said about the internals and externals. I am leaning towards ICS because of the split gearbox. Any help is appreciated.

8. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    There is nothing wrong with the internals, they are actually really nice but I have the feeling that you are referring to the weird gearbox that alot of people think that cannot be upgraded but thy are wrong! SHS gears and other parts fit in the gearbox. Also the other thing is, I think that the externals are good! You may be thinking of the polymer lower and the metal upper. The polymer lower is extremely Sturdy and the metal is obviously sturdy as well.

9. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

I heard many bad things about them from many techs, so I do not want a KWA. Also, I recently read that King Arms has better internals than G&P and VFC. So, should I get the King Arms?

10. Napple

Napple New Member

Ca, ics, or the g&p are all perfect choices!! Years above the ka

11. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    I think the KWA is a great choice, and I personally own a KA, and my brother owns both a G&P and a VFC and the KA has by far the worst of the 4. KWA you won't have to upgrade if you don't choose to because its great out of box. The G&P is a cross between the VFC and KWA, VFC being #1 in externals

12. TheLost

TheLost Conductor of the Poop Train Supporting Member

Westerville
    The kwa is upgradeable with all standard parts for inside the gearbox, just the frame is a little beefier, so aftermarket recievers are a little bit limited, but that's really it. The CQR is a great gun. I wouldn't go King Arms because I watched both of my friends' KAs taken apart and compared to other brands such as VFC KWA G&P Etc, was not up to par.

13. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    My KA is the best stock gun I have owned. The external quality is also supreme. It's the best of both worlds really. Good internals and better externals.

14. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

Sorry I took so long to respond to you guys. Anyways, I ended up picking up a Classic Army ca53 a2 on black friday. Thanks for all the help though.

15. TrollinDemNoobsofters

TrollinDemNoobsofters New Member

washington
    get some kind of stubby matrix m4