New Gun on the way.

Discussion in 'Ohio Airsoft Forum' started by GABRIEL1957, Nov 6, 2016.

Would you sell the m840a or the lancer

Poll closed Nov 26, 2016.
  1. Sell Lancer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sell M840a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GABRIEL1957

GABRIEL1957 Member

Cleveland
    This is my New weapon system and it will be in probably this week can not comment on it yet but here is a description:

Almost new G&G GR16 with custom quad rail. I bought this a couple years ago and never played a game with it. Includes everything in the photo. "Aimpoint" red dot, "Mag-pul" flip up sights and rail guards, extra inner barrel, extra hop up parts, three mid-cap mags, one hi-cap mag, two batteries, the original barrel and quad rail, laser sight with pressure switch, soft side carry case with mag holders.

I got this on E-BAY auction this is the second one I bought and the first one was a Lancer M4 Tactical arms with Version 2 metal gearbox. It is a great airsoft gun. I have a M804A with a scope and I use this airsoft rifle most of the time it is a slower gun but very light and you can carry it all day. It shoots at 265 FPS and the Lancer shoots at 320 FPS.

I use a HK USP handgun as a secondary weapon. I have 3 mags for this one and for the M4's I have 4 hi-caps and 6 mid-caps. The HK shoots at 345 fps hits really hard.

Now my problem is when I get my new gun I have to get rid of one of my other guns. Man this is a hard decision but I will run all 3 this Saturday at Labyrinth in Cleveland at 10011 Walford ave.

See you there and if you need a gun I may be selling 1 or 2?:eek::mad::(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016