NEW Gun requirements

Discussion in 'Rules of Engagement' started by masterpro72, Nov 7, 2012.

1. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

What are your requirements for after you buy a new gun? Around here the rule is: You have to be shot by it before you can use it in war.

2. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I don't think most fields have a rule. I know in the Czech Republic thats the rule (other countries?). But at my field if you get a new gun then congrats to you and you go chrono it like always.

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    there is no actual rule. Our friends all get shot once by their new gun(the ones who arent little girls about it and cry and say no) its just for fun. Its a breaking in period for the gun. Who better to kill first than yourself with your own gun haha

4. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Hmm never heard of such thing. If someone gets a new gun congrats to them.. now head over to the chrono and make sure it's field legal.

5. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    A lot of people on my team, when they get a new gun, they need to get a kill with it and then name it. (Preferably a female name). And a tradition I started within my team is to name the guns after ex-girlfriends.

6. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

LoL, After Ex's. (Ex's name is Rebecca). "I'm gonna shoot Rebecca." LoL

7. McGee

McGee New Member

San Francisco
    The rule is: comply with the FPS limit.

Whatever the FPS limit is (and there should be one), modify your new gun to be under the limit.