New gun

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by stoney27, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stoney27

stoney27 New Member

I just brought a two tone Src g36c is it any good all and any advice much appreciated thanks ....

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    I have an advice for you. Use proper grammar (especially punctuation).

It is clearly stated in the rules that you must use both proper spelling and grammar at all times.

3. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    SRC, or Star Rainbow corporation is a Decent middle-low end company. Most people give them good reviews, others will say they've had nothing but trouble. The G36c you bought seems to be a excellent gun. The body is a Nylon fiberglass outcast, rather than the common ABS plastic that you'll see with most of the middle end G36's. It contains strong externals and strong internals for a middle ranged price. The reviews i've read states that it Chronos at about 320-340fps semi-auto, and little higher than that on auto,
    It has everything you need to get started and will be skirmish worthy out of the box. The only real issues i've noticed is that it has a poor hop-up stystem, and a weak selector plate. Other than that though...I see only good things. I recommend you just let the gun be for now, and dont attempt to open it up or anything. Get some airsmithing knowledge in the sport before you go for any of that. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

4. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    Okay, from now on, every single post of yours that does not follow the rules will be deleted.

I do not care what your problem is, whether you are too young or too stupid, but you will follow the rules. If not, you will not be allowed to post or visit the website.

Is that clear enough?

That thing (MODERATOR) under my screen name means "Listen to what I have to say to you".

5. stoney27

stoney27 New Member

BITE ME ****** shooter

6. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    Yay! Another stupid person is out of here!

7. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

I almost want to sig this......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.