New Gun

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Havok17, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I am wanting to buy a new gun sometime seen as I am gettin "bored" with my current one. Kinda picky but I would really like RIS and a removable front triangle sight. A LE stock would be nice so I could use my MOE stock but is not needed (I know its kinda hard to find with RIS). Thanks for the help, just need some suggestions while I also look.

Price: $150-$260

Type: Electric

Model: M4

Role Field/Urban

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  2. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Get a JG for the 160 range and spend the rest on upgrades. Or buy a g and p then save for upgrades those are some good options. The ICS line is also a good option.

Edit: the JG M4 CQB had all the things listed triangle sight,ris, and crane stock.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012

3. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I updated the original post due to a glitch in the app not being able to see what I post. Also, I'm not really a tech so for upgrading I would have to send to someone like Archer :D

4. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Ha yeah if you want some out of the box just grab the g and p and throw in a new motor (which even a caveman can do), but the upgraded JG would be better after those extra 90 in your budget to spend on it go to upgrades.

5. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    True and since Archer or should I say Dlyan :p is my self declared best friend but real fellow tanker he could tech for me at a good rate :D

Anyway, please keep suggestions open.

6. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    G&P motors are good until they are not good XD. I get good stock rof on my stock G&P with a 7.4v lipo running a M120. The only problem I have with JG are their externals which are more expensive to upgrade than internals. Dat plastic body is ugly.

7. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

You could always get a JG 416 w/ the metal body. Y'know, just saying. :3
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=408_410&products_id=3057
    But.. The Echo 1 Stag-15 RIS could also float your boat.

8. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
  9. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

I don't see echo 1 as an option it's a quality controlled expensive JG. And where does it say that 614 is metal and yes the g and p might be a good option.

10. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

I mean I've seen a metal bodied model on some A.C.M. sites. It's quality controlled, only 10-20 bucks more, comes with a warranty,pretty box( :D ), and, some upgraded internals sometimes.(Madbull blue hop-up bucking, better motor, better bushings)

11. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

JG motor is fine and the bucking might be nice but I've never heard that.

12. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    I forgot tl mention this but the gun can't shoot over 400 fps as for that is my fields limit.

13. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Thread receive I think the g and p will be the best options both are good but for the criteria you listed (don't wanna tech, under 400, and nice externals is a plus) if you really want to get archer to upgrade at some point the g and p will be just fine for that too.

14. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Buy a DBOYS 614 (That's what they call it for copyright reasons) and let me tech it :). Lol.