New Gun

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by TheLostCause, Oct 31, 2012.

1. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

OK well, I currently have a JG SR16, otherwise known as M4 RIS. My fiance's echo 1 Scar-L, with a 9.6v has amazing ROF. Same with my Sig 556. When i put my 9.6v in my JG M4 is just horrible with ROF. Its goes shot......shot......shot.....shot, on automatic. So what can I do? I will look for a new m4 or is there anything i can do?

2. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    Well if your rate of fire does not increase with a 9.6v I'm gonna guess and say your motor is all torque and no speed. It could also just be a bad battery, try it with a different 9.6v if you can and see if it is still slow.

3. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

I tried it with a 2 other ones and they all out performed on the scar and sig but my m4 was terrible with the other 2.

4. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    Than it sounds like the motor is bad.

5. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

Should I take the motor out and see, is there any way to tell? Or should I get a new gun?

6. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    JGs motors are horrendously slow but torquey as hell. If you put a new motor in, I'd be interested in the JG blue.

7. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

8. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

No get the Lonex A2 if I am correct that is the balanced and mabey check your wiring throw on some deans and that will help. If it still isn't working exchange some gears but I suspect a clipped wire with bad electricity flow. I will out do archer by typing more information than him muhuhuhaha

Archer is asking to buy your motor after you exchange them not to get one yourself .

9. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    The JG blue is what is in your gun most likely already. What I mean is I'd be interested in buying it off of you. If you're looking for a motor to put in it, Lonex A1(red) is a really good motor to consider.

10. TheLostCause

TheLostCause New Member

Oh lol got you. Im trying a different motor now.

11. potentialthreat

potentialthreat New Member

Get an echo1 high tork AKA RED CAN.

That's what I run and mine shoots at 42 bbs a second with an 11.1 lipo

12. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    The echo 1 motors are bad for the price. Lol. Better off getting an SHS motor or Lonex motor. An element high torque, matrix 3000, or AMP high torque would be better than the Echo 1 motor as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
  13. Griffin

Griffin New Member Supporting Member

Archer,

As you have already been told, leave the moderating up to the moderators. If you see a post that breaks the rules, use the report button (which I see you did) and leave it at that. Don't post and take matters into your own hands.

@potentialthreat: Your spelling/grammar is relatively fine in this particular post, but be sure that in the future you use correct grammar & spelling.

Thanks & thanks.

14. npav85

npav85 New Member

you can always try a lipo battery, everyone say it screws up your gun but it doesnt

15. potentialthreat

Just a question why dose spelling and grammar mater so mutch? I've gotten barked at a lot about this.why?

16. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Wrong place for this but I'll answer it regardless. Before i start, however, I'd like to point out that this is only my views. The mods and admin's views may be different. Proper grammar is required by the rules for a couple reasons. The first is it gives the forum a professional and clean looking layout. The second is the fact that information presented in a professional manner is much easier to believe and read.

For example, which would be easier to believe? This, "Hai guise im archer nf I fownd a new way 2 mak gunz shoot mor accrtly," or, "Hey guys, I found a new way to make Airsoft guns shoot more accurately."? The second one most likely. The third reason is because this forum is accessed by people from other countries where people don't speak English as their first language. If we type in "txtr" or "1337" speak, it makes it harder for them to understand what is being said. It also hinders them from the ability to do a google translate if they are unable to understand a certain part of a statement. Hope I helped!

17. potentialthreat

But I mean sometimes I mess up with my spelling.... It's not major things just little stuff

18. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    PM me? This thread is off topic :/.