New guy here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ‘04s430, Nov 30, 2021.

1. ‘04s430

‘04s430 New Member

Total newbie here. I say newbie but we’ve had the ol’cheap spring guns in the past. The recently, Black Friday, bought me & my some a couple of AEG’s. Picked up Calico Jack SBR & Calico Jack Carbine, along with m95 springs to get to the fields FPS limit & some 11.1v 900mah lipo’s. I can see this is gonna be an expensive hobby. Kinda like my Rc cars.

Looking forward to learning everything I can cause I’m a tinkerer & can leave nothing stock. I’ve already got plans for a couple of other builds I want to do.

JHat and aotsukisho like this.
  2. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

Coming from someone who was heavy into the (electric) RC hobby, you will probably be amazed at how similar things are in AEGs.

3. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Got a link for the Calico Jack items...they look like they haven't even been made yet.

4. ‘04s430

‘04s430 New Member

We’ve got an Evike outpost about an hour from us. They had them in stock. Haven’t got to mess with them yet since they Christmas presents.

https://www.evike.com/products/20722/

rue_exe likes this.
  5. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Oh that Tan ones...I was looking at the black ones...

6. RWS3

RWS3 New Member

Groesbeck
    You are very right about the expensive part. I used to have nearly 2K dollars and now im below 800$. Its worth it though.

7. ‘04s430

‘04s430 New Member

I got a tan carbine & a black sbr.