New hop-up bucking

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by masterpro72, Dec 30, 2012.

1. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

I'm looking for a new hop-up bucking that is easy to install and does not require a hop-up nub. I wouldn't really be looking for an R-Hop but they seem like they'd take a while to install. Which one on the market would I see the most drastic range increase from a G&G stock bucking? I am looking at madbull, systema, guarder, and possibly REAPS so far.

2. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

REAPs sucks, that should be out of the question IMO.

I've have used: G&G green buckings, Madbull blue buckings, Lonex 50 buckings, and a few Systema buckings. (I've heard good things about the Guarder just haven't bought one.)

So far, the Lonex 50 and G&G green were very similar in performance. The Systema was just as good as both but wasn't as consistent. The Madbull blue has lasted me a year and a half so it's very durable; it just didn't perform as well as the others. All of these have been put into guns that fire 350-400FPS.

3. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Is there anything about Angel custom? I just want more range and maybe alittle more accuracy.

4. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    Flat hop a Lonex 70 bucking and you're set.

5. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Does this have a nub in the bucking? How do you flat-hop?

6. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    There's a fine tuning hop up sticky. Read it.

7. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

I would have suggested that but he seemed to want something easier to install. Lol

But of course, OP, flat hop will be much better.

8. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Yeah. I am looking for ease of installment. If I wasn't, I would've just gotten an R-Hop.

Edit: Anything on an ICS Hop-Up that would do better?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  9. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Or would It just be worth it to R-hop or IR-Hop?

10. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Wow, feels like I'm talking to myself. How would a Marui Hop-up bucking do for me? Would that be better than the others? How would it do compared to the famous R-Hop?