New Jersey airsoft thread/roll-call

Discussion in 'New Jersey Airsoft Forum' started by Rainbow, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

I've seen a few new people join who have been from New Jersey, and I know there are quite a few of you who have been here a while. Well this is pretty straight forward. First off, just say where you play and the general area where you are (i.e. shore, north, south) or even the town should you choose. This is so we can get a general roll call. Second off, this is the place where we can say which events we are going to and where. So this is pretty much it, just an official roll call to see who else plays here :)

Il start: I live in Northern Central NJ, Bridgewater specifically. I usually go to godfather and don't really have the chance to go much other places yet.

P.S. I did use the search bar, sorry if there already is a thread for this

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  2. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    Im from central jersey old bridge to be more specific I'm going to play in a privately owned area in Monroe soon also there is another spot I play , forgot where it is but it's pretty cool one of the guys from ROTC in my school built a big treehouse.

3. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

You go to godfather at all? I'm probably going to start going to other places on NJ When I get my licensee, not too often, but enough.

4. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    Yes I go to godfather sometimes, and yeah I would like to try and find other places to play airsoft.

5. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

I know there is Stryker up north of me, and softair NJ down to the south (Manchester). But I'm not too sure about anywhere else. Godfather will have to do for now :p

6. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    I've never really tried cqb but I would like to. My gun is to hot for cqb and I heard of soft air nj but I don't know to much and I don't have that much gear but I should get more cause I'm going to get more work.

7. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

What's your load out right now? And I have only played at godfather, but I heard softair NJ is pretty good

8. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    I have Cyma cm036 ak 47 1 Hicap maybe two if my friends mag is compatible and tigers tripe pants. Money has been really bad but once I get some I'm going to get a bdu and a plate carrier.

9. n00bLuke

n00bLuke New Member

Anyone from the Trenton/Lawrenceville/Freehold area?

10. team16airsoft

team16airsoft New Member

just refer to rainbows intro for myself and by the way bob they raised the fps limit at the cqb to 400fps just as a heads up

11. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    Oh good my gun shoots just around 390 with .2s. Also Luke I'm like 15 minutes from freehold.

12. DRK

DRK Member

westchester
    i play in northern NJ. in stanhope. place is called C&C airsoft, largest outdoor field in the state. i played at all the others and it doesnt compare to the size of this one.

13. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

How far up north is it? Also, I found a field in southern NJ (through skywaffl3) called softair NJ. Anybody played there? Any good?

14. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    I googled it there seems to be no official website for it. It's in Stanhope they have a Facebook page.

15. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    North NJ, play mainly at Stryker, & ready for Hurricane Sandy. Let's do this.

16. TornadoAirsoft

TornadoAirsoft New Member

Hey anyone going to godfather next weekend?

17. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

They have a website: http://www.softairnj.com. But given that they have no event videos, or reliable fan-group I don't know that much about them. They also have a Facebook page but it's not very developed. I'm pretty white they're a newer company/field.

18. MonkeyonaMission

MonkeyonaMission New Member

I live in North Jersey, and I go to Stryker, but I am planning to go to godfathers outdoor field

19. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

My guns in bad shape, so I'm not going anytime soon. I just need around 10 more dollars and a month. Then I'll be back playing again.

20. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    I might go if I don't get to screwed up by Sandy. What's going on with you Remo?