New KWA ATP

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by BlackWolfAirsoft, Aug 29, 2012.

1. BlackWolfAirsoft

BlackWolfAirsoft New Member

Did i make a good choice ordering this? I mean ive shot it a few times and it shoots fine for me. Anyways, chek it out! Its an amazing gun.

Attached Files:

2. Duke

Duke New Member

Yeah I've had mine for about a year now. Never had any problems with it either running propane or green gas. Just make sure you keep it oiled and you should be fine! I do suggest you get some spare mags though! Good, accurate, and hard hitting gun overall!

3. zreakz

zreakz New Member

^ spare mags are a must. I have had mine for a few months and it still shoots great. I think it was good choice.

4. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    I hear good and bad things about the version 1. I assume you got the version 2

5. BlackWolfAirsoft

Aye, its the NS2 System version 2.

6. BlackWolfAirsoft

This is my first Bas Blow Back, but im guessing you would oil the Chamber, the Barrel, and the Magazine?

7. Bearb

Bearb New Member

Cincinatti
    This is a great GBB to start with, that will most likely last extremely long compared to others.

8. BlackWolfAirsoft

WE Tech, KWA, and Tokyo marui is about the only GBb pistols that i buy.

9. Duke

Duke New Member

Haha yup if you use green gas, some green gas has silicon oil inside and will oil the gun as you fire which is amazing! Also you should oil the trigger assembly and slide

10. BlackWolfAirsoft

Thank you, there. I have an Airsoft YT Channel, and I need to learn more on maintaining GBBs before making a Video on it.

11. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

It doesn't suprise me that this is your first gbb since you buy we techs. WE has bad pistols, just don't get we pistols.

12. BlackWolfAirsoft

Actaully, I meant I buy WE Tech GBBRs. Ex. WE 416, G36c, etc.

13. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Oh okay then, never mind my bad.

14. BlackWolfAirsoft

But agreed. The pistols suck. I wanna try the Desert Tan M1911, though. It has good reviews.

15. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Same but I'd replace "WE Tech" with KJW.
    Anyway, the ATP looks promising, but I've never owned one. I've heard mixed feelings when they first came out. Hopefully they've fixed their problems by now.

16. BlackWolfAirsoft

Aw yea, the ATP works great. I love it.

17. BlackWolfAirsoft

I got the Ns2 version, and I've.had.no problems.

18. Duke

Duke New Member

I've heard rumors there is a mod that can make the ATP full auto, but I haven't seen anything.. I like my semi one just fine but autos always a plus

19. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    In fact, all Green gas has silicone oil in it. You do not oil, the trigger assembly and the slide, but you lubricate it with some lithium vaseline. Slightly!

20. BlackWolfAirsoft

I'd rather have a Semi Auto, Until I get a 50 round mag for it. Im gonna get a new primary gun, I'm thinking a JG 614.