new loadout suggestions

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by g36fanatic, Aug 12, 2012.

1. g36fanatic

g36fanatic New Member

I'm fairly new to airsoft. I have a gun but no gear. I am currently using woodland bdu's with the boots I got for raiders, but I want my own anybody have suggestions on what to get.

2. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    Specify do you want a vest or chest rig? Are to cqb or field? Etc..

3. g36fanatic

g36fanatic New Member

Chest rig, field, no specific camo, gloves, bdu's ( I don't like acus) , under 220

4. g36fanatic

g36fanatic New Member

220.00 dollars. Is my budget

5. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    Not sure about chest rigs but first get a few mags and mag pouches, a dump pouch, dedicated pouches if you need it, a hydration carrier, some speed loaders if you have mid caps, and the oe tech ops chest rig is fairly good as it only cost around 20 bucks, and a good 3 point sling all this should be under 220 easily.

6. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    No. Don't do this.

Get a FLYYE or Pantac Chest rig. www.shootercbgear.com has some great ones from FLYYE for around $50-$70.

7. g36fanatic

g36fanatic New Member

I found a FLYYE wsh chest rig for 64.00

Thx that guyoverthere. I was going to get a condor recon chest rig for half that but the flute rig looks better

Fix: FLYYE CHEST RIG

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
  8. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Only problem with the Wsh chest rig is that integrated mag poches wont work with your G36 mags

9. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Flyye and pantac vs condor is like G&G vs double eagle LPEG's....

10. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    I wouldn't get the WSH. It's front heavy. Get an RRV if you want some MOLLE space.

11. g36fanatic

g36fanatic New Member

I dont have a g36 anymore. I am using a CA m4

12. ShooterMcgavin

New Port News
    Ahh ok, your name and forum pic got me. Well the Wsh will work but like said before it is a little front heavy (have been told this before). I just ordered the Flyye RRV for my M4 setup along with some pouches. It came out to around $150 shipped. 1 utility pouch, 1 double mag pouch, 1 single mag pouch, the RRV, and a dump pouch. Can hold up to 6 mags once broken in I believe

13. g36fanatic

g36fanatic New Member

I don't really need much Molle space because I only have 2 pmags and 2 hi caps. I use my friends pmags if I have because he has 10

14. ShooterMcgavin

New Port News
    You could get the Flyye Law Enforcement Chest rig, has 3 integrated mag pouches with limited molle space. Super low profile from the looks of it.

15. g36fanatic

g36fanatic New Member

What color is it. I only want tan or od

16. ShooterMcgavin

New Port News
    Check out Shooter CB gear. Go to flyye gear. It should be in the chest rig area. Comes in Khaki (tan), Ranger green, Cayote Brown, and I believe OD. Also black and Mulitcam.

17. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Don't get OD and there are a number of different tans, bud. Additionally, most options are gonna be available in the popular colouring options if they're worth your dough. Do what Shooter said and look around shooterCBgear.com in the Flyye section.