New loadout

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by AzReaper, Aug 8, 2012.

1. AzReaper

AzReaper New Member

Hey guys I just joined switched from aa so I don't know how to work everything so bear with me. Ive been buying lots of guns before but now I think I need a new load out, I've been thinking about delta 93', but If you have any suggestions of a cool looking load out that would be appreciated I am looking for something that could work in field and cqb.
    Links are great, thanks

2. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Are you looking to build an impression? Or just have a load out?

3. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
  4. AzReaper

AzReaper New Member

I am not looking to build a impression unless it would blend in good with the environment with both cqb and field.

5. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Do the gear from the '93 Delta kit and put it over woodland BDUs. It would still be period accurate, cheap, and blend in better in the woods. Plus, if you want to look straight out of Blackhawk Down, you just need a $40 set of camo.

6. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    YES they are easy to make and look great. I am also working on one but I'm too lazy to buy some replica PT armor

7. M240BravoRomeo

M240BravoRomeo New Member

Anthem
    OP are you from northern or southern AZ because that could affect whether you need BDU's or DCU's

8. AzReaper

AzReaper New Member

I'm in the middle 2 hours away from northern az so their is green trees and lots of rocks and dirt

9. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    AzReaper, please use proper grammar and spelling.

10. M240BravoRomeo

Anthem
    So around Prescott or farther north?

11. AzReaper

AzReaper New Member

Around Scottsdale and Phoenix.

12. M240BravoRomeo

Anthem
    Well in the valley I would say DCUs would be your best bet, by the way do you know of any good fields in Phoenix?

13. AzReaper

AzReaper New Member

These are the fields I know of in AZ, Vanguard, a CQB indoor arena in Gilbert, Fightertown, a outdoor field lots of nice bunkers about 40mins away from me. There are some others but I only know of one in Phoenix called Havoc War games it's in the middle of the desert and it has no electricity or water, it has a restroom though(outhouse) and the nearest food or gas station is like 15 miles.