new loadout.

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by bal1, Dec 9, 2012.

1. bal1

bal1 New Member

Before anyone gets angry I attempted the search function,it did not work.
    Onwards, I want a truly unbeatable loadout this is what I'm looking for:
    Two drop leg holsters for m9s.(one left one right)
    A vest that in total holds 8 m9 mags, 10 m4 mid caps.(id like these pouches to go across the front of my torso of course that's not mandatory)
    40 mm grenade sling
    Hydration pouch.
    A small back pack that doesn't look as if it's meant for a school kid.
    And I'd like all this to almost blend in anywhere. As for bdus I have no clue.
    Finally,I'd like this loadout to not look like a military loadout,more like a mercenary type thing.

Edit: this is an overtime (no budget) project,I have no clue what brands to buy what any of these things are actually called. I'm asking for more or less recommendations ad to where I can get any of these items how well would they work.
    I'm completely new to loadouts, so please pardon my errors.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  2. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    First off, you don't need 10 mags for you primary and 8 for your secondary... And for blending anywhere Multicam should work. Google could help you find some stuff. What's your budget? We can't help you without that either..

3. rblevinski

rblevinski New Member Supporting Member

Philadelphia
    Not really sure what you want from us.

4. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little...

Massachusetts
    Ya you seem to have it all figured out already...

5. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    That many mags for your secondary is really unnecessary. 10 LOWCAPS for your primary might be okay though. Like Devgru said, a budget could really help us.

6. bal1

bal1 New Member

I realize that it is unnecessary,but as I've said before,I usually end up last person alive at my local field then I end up in a fire fights,so that's why I want so much ammo capacity well that and I'm going to cut down on my usage of hi caps and start using low caps. As for the side arm thing,It's two pistols not one. That's my other reason for wanting so many gas m9 mag pouches.

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Ok, so you use midcaps and you won't need 18 mags in all. Just carry some speed loaders and don't spray and pray. Do you know how much money 8 M9 magazines are? $200+.

8. bal1

bal1 New Member

Yes this wouldn't be my first gas pistol. I know how much money it would cost.
    As for 18 m4 mags I'm fairly positive I said ten?

Edit: I don't spray and pray,and I said low caps.

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Lawlz. Way to quote my unedited version. I said 18 mags in ALL.

But you clearly don't understand what I'm saying. What I'm trying to convey is that if you use midcaps instead of lowcaps that you won't need 4 mags for each GBB.

10. bal1

bal1 New Member

I understand what you said,but I just enjoy having the ammo when I need it,and the idea of reloading often is something different, that's why I want low caps.
    I understand I probably won't need the pistol ammo,but if I did I would have it.that's the point of having that many mags.

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    It's also the point of having speed loaders like I stayed earlier. You can do what you want but a gun, 2 pistols, 10 AEG mags, 8 metal pistol mags, plus gear would get extremely heavy. Do you plan on wearing this year round or just in one particular season?

12. bal1

bal1 New Member

Most likely all year,I have a vn loadout and I usauly carry my friends gear in my Alice pack, multiply that by using a saw all the time (its gone now) I don't think wieght should be a problem,but if it is ill go to the gym.

Edit: As in I'm used to carrying and using heavy gear.

13. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Lol, alright.

Anyways, you haven't really told us these couple things:
    -budget
    -what you have
    -what gun you're going to use.

14. bal1

bal1 New Member

Budget: I stated but am will state again, unlimited.
    What I have: m16, cxp, grenade launcher vn loadout etc none of that has anything to do with this.
    What gun: I will be custom building an ics metal m4. I don't have the m9s yet either,as I will have those custom engraved.

15. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little...

Massachusetts
    I know this will sound redundant but since you don't have the m9s yet I am assuming you don't have the mags for it either. If u are dead set in two m9s I would only get 2 mags for each. They will last longer than you think, keep the cost down, keep the weight down and allow more mills room on your best for an admin or tool pouch for map, dead rag, tools, bbs, batteries, etc.

16. bal1

bal1 New Member

I will be getting both the m9s by the end of February,then after that the mags, so it won't be that long before I need the mag pouches.

ForumRunner_20121127_225406.jpg

17. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Yay! Someone agrees with me!

Anyways, since you said unlimited I'm assuming you're wanting LBT or eagle industries? That's what I got out of that. Clearly you're going to have to have a limit of spending.

18. bal1

bal1 New Member

Not a limit budget wise, as stated in the op this is an over time project. That's why I said unlimited.

19. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Oh alright. So eagle or LBT?