New Mid-Missouri Indoor Facility, Columbia Mo.

Discussion in 'Missouri Airsoft Forum' started by B-Ron, Feb 16, 2016.

1. B-Ron

B-Ron New Member

Hey there everyone,
    the name is Byron, I come to you today with great news.

If you didn't already know,
    Mid-Missouri is gearing up for a new indoor facility located in Columbia, MO.

We're currently researching market trends, in contact with realators looking for the perfect location, and putting together our business plan.

However, we need your help. In order to obtain the funds we need to jump start this new arena, we need an accurate representation of the interest in a new arena in Columbia MO. that way we can predict our weekly attendance and monthly budjet.

Obviously, there are a lot of variables that come into play with the entertainment of an indoor facility, but it will be our goal to engage you the player, and keep the arena feeling fresh for all players.

So please, if you have time, check out our Facebook page at facebook.com/MidMissouriAirsoft/
    Like the page and stay tuned for more news.

Sincerely,
    Byron
    May your BBs fly straight.

2. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx New Member

As someone who is new and really wants to get into AirSoft, and as someone who lives in Columbia/goes to MU, i'd be extremely excited to see an arena here.

It'd also be an appropriate middle ground seeing how there are arenas in STL and KC already

3. B-Ron

B-Ron New Member

Trickyyyxxx,

If you go to MU, you could be a huge help in getting this arena to become a reality. If we can get enough people interested from the MU campus that would instantly increase our chances 10 fold for getting this going!

Please message me on here or on our facebook page to discuss whether or not you could help us.

Columbia is the perfect location for an indoor location imo. Hopefully we can get one up and running soon!

4. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx New Member

Yea i'll help out however, i posted to Yik Yak to see if anyone was interested and it seems like there would be a handful of people that would be interested in joining up if there was an arena in CoMO

5. B-Ron

B-Ron New Member

working now, so I can't talk. well talk later tonight. I am on yik yak as well

6. B-Ron

B-Ron New Member

To anyone else who might interested. Check out our FB page st facebook.com/MidMissouriAirsoft to stay up to date on our goals of bringing an indoor arena to Columbia.

7. Hippiefarmer

Hippiefarmer New Member Supporting Member

coweta
    Hi I know this won't help much but test ur reach. I live in Tulsa, OK. A varying size group of us looks to travel occasionally to surrounding states. Maybe we'll have a place In CoMo to go. Good luck

8. B-Ron

B-Ron New Member

Anytging helps Farmer! We're planning a big fundraising day event. Maybe you guys would like to join us for that day. :)

9. J.E.B.

J.E.B. New Member

Fulton
    Nice to hear that you guys are working on finding a facility, looking forward to it.

10. J.E.B.

J.E.B. New Member

Fulton
    Nice to hear you guys are working on a facility, looking forward to it.