New modern gun wanted, need help deciding which one

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by ViennaAirsoft, Sep 11, 2012.

1. ViennaAirsoft

ViennaAirsoft New Member

I've already started to wonder which gun I'm gonna ask for Christmas, I know that's a little ways away, but a boy can dream.
    Anyways this gives me a sufficient amount of time to tack down what I really want, here's some of the main things I'm looking for:

-Unique looking
    -Easy to find upgrade parts
    -M4s are fine, but I'd like some of the more crazy looking ones
    -price range is $150-$200
    -main guns I'm considering now are MP5s, P90s (specifically a cybergun one, if any of you know a lot about p90s let me know some prominent pros and cons) another cybergun that's essentially a CYMA CM.036 with a rail attachment, two mags and two pistol grips. A ICS-47 m4 cqb ris (which I heard ICS crane stocks take a specific battery?) and perhaps a cybergun Galil and that's about it.

If you all have any diffrent guns to suggest please do, I'm open to anything pretty much

Thanks in advance

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Check out the JG m733 commando. I have one on my classifieds (not trying to sell it to you I know you aren't getting anything till christmas) it has solid internals being a JG and has a folding stock, which is pretty unique for a m4.

3. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    If you want unique, but nothing else on that list (except awesome!) there are Kriss Vectors and FPGs. A little more down your alley is the G36, they are modern,can be very unique, aeg, lots of rail space, and easily degradable (esp. Ares/Umarex).

4. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    All of those are out of his price range, he can get a JG g36 however but I don't think that is that unique.

5. ViennaAirsoft

ViennaAirsoft New Member

I've seen that, and it's pretty cool, but I'm not a huge fan of folding stocks...plus I love rails...I should edit my first post to clarify that

Plus yeah... A kriss is far out of my range.

What about a sig 556? It's cybergun licensed

6. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Ok well there is the JG stubby killer, and the G&G wasp 2 other odd m4s off the top of my head. The wasp even has rails

7. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    I have found Umarex G36CV's as low as 165, but off of sites I am unsure of (bigsupplyco.com I think). They are even in the US. They are unique with the stock, easily upgradable (spring changes in 20 seconds), and can be modified and have a ton of rail space. It can be in his price range, and the brand is very good for the price.

Cybergun only rebrands guns, so don't buy just because its licensed by them.

8. alexrox

alexrox New Member

Ellicott City
    For a p90, check out the Classic army ca90 full size.

9. ViennaAirsoft

ViennaAirsoft New Member

That G&G wasp looks pretty cool the muzzle looks awesome, the g36cv though I like. I'm gonna research it a bit and see how everything is, especially the electric blowback

But I still kinda want that 556, it has everything but I'm not too sure on how it performs and what parts internally its compatible with

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012