New pc or chest rig

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Napple, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Napple

Napple New Member

Hey, my friend is in the market for a new rig and i suggested to him a rrv or mbss. He only has a budget of $50 without pouches but he probably would like it cheaper. I know knief will tell him to save up and get something quality... But he just isnt looking for something of that price. If you can find a flye or eagle for that price that'd be awesome though

2. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    Not only Knief will tell you to get a quality rig but so will everyone else, including me. If he saves up 30 more dollars he could get a Flyye 1961A chest rig from shootercbgear.com.

3. Napple

Napple New Member

I'll tell him that but he wont spend more than $50. He has the thinking that as long as he doesnt buy condor it'll work. Believe me i dont agree with him, i use rs rigs.

4. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    The only thing he can buy with 50 dollars is condor quality gear and worse. Just let him buy what he wants and waste his money if he won't listen to reason.

5. Napple

Napple New Member

True... I'll check out the website above for any decent chest rigs

Edit: i got him to consider this. I think he's going to go for it!

http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?products_id=5229

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  6. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    Ok if you cannot find anything that work work made by Flyye then you could look into TMC but try to buy Flyye first.