New Pics of Chesapeake Sports Park

Discussion in 'Virginia Airsoft Forum' started by BossHat, Nov 18, 2012.

1. BossHat

BossHat New Member

OBX
    We just got back from a 300 mile round trip promoting OP: HOT ROD. On th eway beck we stopped in at Chesapeake Sports Park to see the progress and to do some recon.
    Her are some pics of the Trailer Park; this field of play is connected to their woods fields, so the opportunity to run Ops from woods to Trailer Park and back are very good. There is very little building in the woods (good trails, not a ton of underbrush, and ALL DRY); some spools (a spool field) are set up on the edge of the Trailer Park, in between the woods and the Trailer park. We have already gotten the OK to start working on Rapid Response Ops for this field. These Ops will be shorter than our usual Ops. Our usual Ops are all-day; these Ops will be about 2-3 hours. They will be High-Speed Response Missions; a team of Operators will be called in to handle a high-threat situation which has just happened; speed and efficiency will be the key. These will be timed missions; success depends on your ability to think and move rapidly.

AND......

How about Night Ops? We have the approval for Night Ops at this location! Had a hard day at work, an brutal day at school? Then keep an eye out for Airsoft Entertainment Group's After-School Special!

Stay Tuned for details!

Boss Hat Out

Attached Files:

2. z99doc

z99doc New Member

Orange
    This looks like a nice field also do you know were to get a sponsor? me and my friend are forming a team and we would like to go from rookies to the big leagues

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Count me in! When is the field predicted to be finished?

4. BossHat

BossHat New Member

OBX
    The field is OPEN.

We just need to spread the word to swell the numbers. We are looking to schedule a Night Op in the near future.

The biggest thing is to coordinate with other players so we head up there with a posse. The owner is VERY interested in Airsoft; they have been doing Paintball for years but I think he sees the future, and the future is AIRSOFT!

Keep checking back for updates!

Boss Hat Out