New Plate Carrier with more MOLLE

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by MR38, Aug 6, 2012.

1. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    I'm am looking into getting a new Plate Carrier with more MOLLE space for larger field games and OPs. As of right now I do have a coyote brown MBSS that I used for CQB and smaller games but it does not have enough MOLLE space for larger games to hold grenades 8 mags radio utility pouches etc... I would like a PC that has front back and side MOLLE coverage, in coyote brown and fit a $150ish budget. I have looked into ciras and 6094s but I am open to anything that fits my criteria.

2. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey

3. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    +1

The EPC has more MOLLE space on the chest than the 6094, but they both I've the cummerbund IIRC.

4. johngol10

johngol10 Grunt Life Supporting Member

Camp Pendleton
    -EPC

Basically any plate carrier with a wrap around cummerbund is what you're looking for. If you're on a budget, look into Flyye, then Pantac, then TMC.

Or if you want to be unique, you could get a retrofit cummerbund for your MBSS. :D

5. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    I like the look of 6094s and they look like they give you more mobility than the others. I've been looking into Flyye and Pantac but TMC does not carry Coyote Brown from what I've seen. Also I don't think a Cummerbund would look good with my MBSS.

6. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    +1 for the 6094. Mine is lightweight but holds a lot.

7. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    I thought you just ran 4 mag pouches on yours?

8. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    I run 4 mag pouches on the front and 2 utility pouches on the sides. I still have room for more but thats all I need.

9. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Oh ok I what to run 4 mag pouches 2 pistol an admin pouches a radio pouch utility pouches and a hydration backpack.

10. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    It sounds to me like you want to run pretty much exactly what I do. Here's my EPC:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can do pretty much the same with the 6094, with just a little less room for things like the smoke pouches and canteen pouch that I have.

11. johngol10

Camp Pendleton
    At this point in time I'd like to tell you that the 6094 has two integrated radio pouches. Plus you can get an integrated mag shingle that holds three mags.

12. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Any brands and places you recommend that have coyote brown 6094s?

13. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    Eagle industries.

FLYYE or Pantac.

14. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Eagle doesn't make the 6094, that's an LBT product. Companies like FLYYE and Pantac make replicas of different manufacturers' gear, but the real manufacturers only make their original designs.

15. johngol10

Camp Pendleton
    Flyye, Pantac, LBT. (20 Char.)

There's other comparable models, such as the Eagle APC/DPC, Mayflower R&C APC, and the newer MARZ Tac. Gear PC.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  16. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    What websites do you recommend that take paypal?

17. Thatguyoverthere1111

Mandeville
    You get what I mean... The real steel company... And now you're going to go on some rant about using the proper terms and whatnot. I get it.

Anyway, I don't know 100% but maybe www.shootercbgear.com? You could grabs used one, I've seen a lot of 6094s in the classifieds lately.

18. Knief

Ann Arbor
    No, I'm going to go on some rant about how you shouldn't answer questions if you don't know the answer. This isn't terminology, there's a singular answer to the question of who makes the LBT 6094 and that's LBT. It would be as if he asked who makes the Mustang and you answered Chevy. If he goes looking for the Eagle 6094, he's not going to find anything because it doesn't exist.

Mike,

For the Pantac version, buy from www.airsoftsmith.com. They have the widest selection of Pantac gear in the country and some of the best customer service I've ever run across. For FLYYE, go with www.shootercbgear.com. They're located in Hong Kong, but have a great FLYYE selection and they're pretty decent as far as order accuracy and customer service go.

http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_50_51_95&products_id=673

Looks like CB is out of stock at AirsoftSmith, but here's the link in case they get a shipment in in the next few days.
    http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=31_77&products_id=2986

19. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    OK, great thanks for the help guys!! BTW does Shooters have free shipping and or discounts at any time?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  20. Knief

Ann Arbor
    They put some stuff on sale around Christmas time, but that's the only time I've ever seen them have a sale on FLYYE stuff. Definitely not free shipping. You're ordering from Hong Kong, so if they did free shipping they'd be paying a boatload for every order.