New player sorta

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by warriorairsoft444, Jan 6, 2013.

1. warriorairsoft444

warriorairsoft444 New Member

I have been playing backyard airsoft for about a year now and I want to go to a real field now and I want to know is it that important to get in full camo or can I play in jeans and a hoodie

2. Maestro2

Maestro2 Member

Chesapeake
    Honestly, you can go with whatever you want as long as you have proper eye pro. Personally i would wear some camo pants and a darker color shirt. One thing that i used to do was wear jeans and a black shirt with a tan or od ball cap. It may not work camo wise but it gives you a "contractor" look. It is whatever you feel like wearing and whatever look you like most

3. AirRaider19

AirRaider19 New Member

In my opinion, if you want to get serious, wear full camo. My whole team wears camo every time we play. But we Play on a huge densely wooded airsoft field where camo is required to survive. It all depends on what environment you're playing in.

4. gostrider12

gostrider12 New Member

It all depends on the field . You can were whatever you want to play .

5. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    I suggest at least some bdus

6. Maestro2

Maestro2 Member

Chesapeake
    I agree, but if you dont have the money or dont want to buy bdus, some cargo pants or jeans will work temporarily. It is all personal preference.

7. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Welcome to AS Forums! Be sure to ask any questions you have and I'm sure someone would be glad to help you. Enjoy your time on the forums!

8. ComputerMan

ComputerMan New Member

In the grand idea of camo, if they notice you, they have been in your range too long