New player, want to decide which gun to get

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Nuekboi, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Nuekboi

Nuekboi New Member

Hey guys, I want to get into airsoft, however, as you can guess I don't have a lot of money to spare on everything, so I went around looking for some good affordable guns and I found the 4 which I listed below. I don't know that much about which brands are the best for what etc. so can someone help me out in deciding which gun I should buy?

Could you also mention what type of BBs I should get with which gun

Thanks, Nuekboi
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  2. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    I dont know to much about the Cyma mp5 but I know the galaxy mp5 is around the Same price and is really good. The dboys ak is good if you want an ak a Cyma has great internals and ok externals while the dboys is great externals but ok internals. Either one is a good choice. Now the umarex g36c is good but a jg g36c is amazing.

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

this g36c is one of the best starting G36c you can get. Its lightweight body matched with pretty decent internals and the price is right with your other choices. I would recommend that for the G36

The Mp5 you listed is a nice choice. I have had the chance to play with one and it was nice. felt good in my hands.

Cyma Aks are some of the best on the market.
    thats the one you should be getting if you want an AK and its in your price range as well.

As far as M4s go, JG S-System and G&G Combat Machines are your best choice for beginners. They can be upgraded later but are just fine out of the box. They are only a little bit more than your other listed guns ($25-30)

Those are your best choices for your price range and those models you listed that you had interest in
  4. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

Agree with PP, dboys make good aks too.
  5. airsoftisairsoft

airsoftisairsoft Member

Madison, WI
    Also, You gotta pay like 80 shipping for Ehobbyasia haha
  6. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    Umarex is a reliable brand, try.