New player

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zerox01, Nov 18, 2015.

1. zerox01

zerox01 New Member

Hi my name is Logan and I want to get into air soft but don't have a lot of money to do so so I was hopping that some other people could help me out with tips and stuff. Thanks.

2. Dannyboyextreme

Dannyboyextreme Active Member

Burbank
    Welcome Logan! Here are some tips that can help down the line.

"I will get this just for now and get something better later" clause is a horrible thing to practice because you will end up paying waaay more down the line.

Save up money, don't buy anything until you have $200 to spend, then go on Craigslist because people are usually sell everything you need (gun wise) to start playing with a good set up. If you want a new gun that will cost just as much if not more.

My 2¢ right here

3. Carter66

Carter66 New Member

Boston
    Welcome Logan I have to agree with the save money part not necessarily with the Craigslist suggestion

If you contact some local stores they will point you in the right direction

Other than that make a list of what your looking for and forum members may be able to help you

4. logan3534

logan3534 New Member

Welcome, If you don't have a lot of money you could rent a gun at course's to save money.

5. Airsoft444

Airsoft444 Mad Scientist Supporting Member

Milwaukee
    Welcome to the forum! You could always try the above, or ask a friend if you can borrow a gun to get the feel for it. Avoid Walmart/sporting goods stores at all costs. Right now is a great time to get some gear, check out the Black Friday deals on Airsoftmegastore.com, Airsoftgi.com, and evike.com