New round these parts!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BattleBorn, Aug 9, 2012.

1. BattleBorn

BattleBorn New Member

Chicago
    My name is Jullian i recently moved to Chicago. I served in our U.S. Army as a 19 D for those who dont know a 19 D is a cavalry scout. I trained at Ft. Knox KY, then i went to serve with the 1st cav down in Ft. Hood Texas i got to serve with some of the most outstanding soldiers they tried to fold some of us into a tanker unit. That wasnt gunna happen for me. so i put a request in to deploy. i served 8 months overseas in Iraq. I am just looking into getting into airsoft and looking to meet up with like minded individuals. I am a captain of the Illinois Zombie Guard. I look forward to hearing from you and talking with you and hopefully starting to play some airsoft with yall. My loadout is a Matrix Zombie Killer M4, and a KWA KP45 GBB. i am ready to get out and play. Also looking forward to playing on a team. talk to yall soon

2. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    Welcome to the forums. If you need any information, people are here to help.

3. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Welcome to the boards, nice loadout too.

4. emilyee

emilyee New Member

Welcome to the forums.Glad to see you.

5. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

Kodiak
    Illinois zombie guard!?! Wisconsin needs to better understand and prepare for the threat posed by zombies! Regardless, welcome to the forums!

6. Scarred

Scarred Active Member

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay. Use the search bar and don't forget to read the rules.

7. Slayer

Slayer New Member

glad to have you on the forums.

8. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Welcome to the forums always nice to meet at vet.

9. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    First. Thank you for your service.

Second. Welcome to the boards. Make sure to read the rules and search before posting! :)

Third. Nice loadout.

10. chi-airsofter

chi-airsofter New Member

mokena
    Welcome! What part of Chicago are you from if you don't mind me asking? Also thank you for your service and very nice choices for your guns.

11. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Welcome to the forum! Like Chi said, where about are you from?

12. BattleBorn

BattleBorn New Member

Chicago
    From Northwest suburbs

13. BattleBorn

BattleBorn New Member

Chicago
    Checkout Wisconsin Zombie Guard. the Zombie Guard of The United States is based out of wisconsin! Hazmatt would be stoked to have a new recruit!!

14. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

Kodiak
    Hahaha I'll google it thanks!

15. BattleBorn

BattleBorn New Member

Chicago
    facebook is where we are at and www.zombie-guard.com

16. BattleBorn

BattleBorn New Member

Chicago
    thanks again for the welcome everyone and if anyone in the chicago area is looking for a good weekly game hit me up for details. i know of one that i play and thoroughly enjoy it.