New SEAL loadout project

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by KDAalternative, Dec 31, 2012.

1. KDAalternative

KDAalternative New Member

Chipley
    It isn't much, but I still need to get a drop leg holster, cheat rig or vest, boonie, and a better mask. My budget on everything I need to get is going to be $70. Any suggestions on what else I need?

ForumRunner_20121231_134042.jpg

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    ...Seals use the l96?

3. KDAalternative

Chipley
    No, but they do have snipers and that's the only sniper rifle I have.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    Well, I hope you know that it's gonna be $1000s and you barely have anything you need.

But don't you have a bunch of gear threads already?

5. KDAalternative

Chipley
    Yes but those were old projects.

6. KDAalternative

Chipley
    Oh and not everyone plays serious MilSim, I just want something that's works.

7. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    What works for a seal may not work for you, one thing being your budget.

8. KDAalternative

Chipley
    Screenshot_2012-12-31-11-27-08.jpg

I can make it look similar to this without spending 1000s of dollars

9. ReconOpsFireteam

ReconOpsFireteam New Member

Mohave Valley
    Johngol told me this along time ago:

SEALs don't use IBA's... And MICH's aren't as common as they used to be. As a matter of fact, no one uses the IBA anymore. ANYHOW,

You're looking at an extremely expensive kit-list:

Headgear is mostly Ops-Core with mixed spottings of TC-2001's. 2001's more than likely have a Norotos 3 Hole Shroud or a Wilcox L2G05. ***** with velcro and spraypaint as well. S&S V-Lites and Manta strobes are a must. Peltor ComTac II or MSA Sordins. Along with Oakley Gas Cans or SI M Frames.

Uniform is going to be CP AOR1 or AOR2 in a Gen 2 cut... Boots would be any brand of hikers boots really. They're more popular with SF in A-Stan. Gloves would be any assorted combat or mechanic's gloves.

Load bearing gear would range from LBT and Eagle. Eagle rig would be an APC in AOR1/AOR2 with a mix of CP/EI AOR1/2 pouches, LBT rig would be either a multicam 6094 standard or SLICK carrier (SLICK would have an LBT1961/G/D over it) or a standard 6094 in AOR1/2 with the same mix of CP/EI AOR1/2 pouches.

TL;DR:

Modern SEAL kits are damn near impossible for the average airsofter so don't even bother.

10. Duke

Duke New Member

Just a heads up.. The guys in tank tops in the background make me skeptical about the fact these guys are actual operators...

11. KDAalternative

Chipley
    What does all those abbreviations stand for!?!?!?!

12. ReconOpsFireteam

Mohave Valley
    Exactly, if you cant even know the items how are you gonna make a seal loadout?

13. 123456abcdef

123456abcdef New Member

Chapel Hill
    Your camo pants don't match your camo shirt, your backpack looks like a school backpack, SEALs don't use those guns, your gloves look like winter snow gloves. That doesn't look anything like a SEALs load out, or any special forces load out for that matter. You can't make a realistic looking load out with 70 dollars.

14. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    LOL. This is going to fail. Mismatched camo, the rig itself should cost more than 70 dollars, the L96 won't even be proper to use in a SEAL loadout. I don't even know what the backpack is doing there.

15. KDAalternative

Chipley
    It is a swiss army backpack with a hydration bladder.

16. KDAalternative

Chipley
    Ok, I'm sorry that I'm poor! You happy now!?

17. ReconOpsFireteam

Mohave Valley
    We are not getting mad that your poor. You just need to do research about the loadout. You cant just say, well seals have sniper and this sniper is close enough. Close enough doesn't cut it when your doing a impression. There is a lot of research and a lot of money that goes into making a seal loadout. After the reseach and look at all the gear you have and ask yourself can I purse this? Does my gear even match any of this? Is my gear able to be built off of? You have to take these things into consideration before you just start posting.

18. Duke

Duke New Member

Trust me bud, we've all had cash flow issues at some point. He's not trying to make fun of you, he's merely trying to point out that you have slightly unreal expectations for your current cash depot.

19. Hartman96

Hartman96 Active Member

Woodville
    And the fact that the guns have orange tips gives it away too.

20. KDAalternative

Chipley
    Well then what type of impression am I'm closest to?