Airsoft Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
TheLostCause said:
So tomorrow is the first day we film for the series. Will keep you updated on bloopers and pictures.
That's exciting! Good luck to you and the other characters!

TheLostCause said:
Lost Cause on hold.....
Well, that sucks. I hope you can find all the right members though. But don't give up on it!

This looks like it will be good, if you were in NC I'd hop aboard.

Discussion starter · #35 · (Edited)
Well I have a kid, 10 months old and I have already put $2,371 worth of my money into this, not including the new $540 camera I bought. (You can see the conflict already) I told the other producer, who makes about $2,000 a month from working, that he needs to pitch in. I make $1,600 a month. He has no family, nothing, lives in a two story house by himself and drives a BMW. There was things we needed for the series, such as springers, gear and etc. The total for all of this was like $240, I asked him "hey can you get his stuff for the series." (Now remember he is executive producer) He told me "why can you buy it?" So heres the convo we had:

Me: I cant I have put two grand into this series and you haven't bought anything but for yourself.
Executive Producer: Well I told you I wanted to work on my German loadout.
Me: I understand that, but if your gonna be executive you need to contribute. I have a kid, I have a responsibility. Shoving two grand wasnt my thoughts. I thought I would of had help, since you wanted your name on credit as executive producer.
Executive Producer: I dont know, I havent seen you put any money in either.
Me: Excuse me? $700 Nikon D5000, $200 Canon Cool Pix L105, $540 Camcorder, $1,000 worth of gear. $600 worth of guns. The $450 editing program. The time I spent away from my family to write and film.
Executive Producer: That was your choice.
Me: Im calling this off, your wasting my time and my teams. Your also wasting your teams time as well. Im canceling it. My team and I will do something on our own. For you to say I haven't put anything towards this? Im done with this production.
Executive Producer: Your really gonna be like this?

After that I just ignored him. Anyway moral of the story is: I dumped way to much money into thsi and dont make enough, he makes more than enough and doesnt wanna help. Im not the only one who wanted this series, so I am not the only one paying for it.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.