New Speakers

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Topojijo, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Topojijo

Topojijo New Member

Hi!

I'm eager to buy a new pair of speakers for listening to music and music production. I want something in the $100-$250($300) price range (I could go over, but then I'd have to save for a few months more). I don't want to spend to much, because I'll be bying an new soundcard to get rid of the clipping sounds.
    I'm using a laptop, so the speakers need to work on it (Asus G74S). The music genres that i like uses a lot of bass, so deep and loud bass is needed :D
    I know that I have a high demand for not so much money, but I hope you guys could still help me.

/Tomi

2. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Bose Companion 3 Series II Multimedia Speaker System

3. Topojijo

Topojijo New Member

They look tiny and weak lol. I don't think they would suit my needs when it comes to creating music.

4. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    I am no audiophile, but these speakers exceed my expectations. If you want something small, sleek, sexy, yet powerful, go with Bose. I have them hooked up to my TV and computer in a surround sound style and it makes playing BF3, listening to music, and watching movies a pure joy.
    The subwoofer is huge and you get clean beautiful sound. I would buy them again if I had too.

edit: They are definitely not small or weak. They are a perfect combination of loudness and audio purity.

5. Topojijo

Topojijo New Member

Ok, thanks. I'll go and watch some reviews about them.