New team logo

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Kopis, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

My airsoft team wanted to get patches unfortunatly we r all tight on money and were saving up for very high end guns, We saw some 5 dollar ones on ASGI and wanted to change our logo from our current one to the one on the patch the problem being its on a patch so i did some image editing and heres what i came up with. Its a little rough but its not the final product. DO you guys like it or do you like the one on my profile pic better

Attached Files:

2. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Both look sick in my honest opinion. If you guys really want team patches like the current logo you have but can't afford to have custom one's made at the time I say wait. Just use the second one for now and after your team is settled with the guns and gear and what not go back to the original design. Then have every member of the team pitch in money to a team funding "pot" and order the patches.

3. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
    Here is an alternative, at my local craft store they sell a material with a paper backing, you can print on it with your computer printer. Buy a pack of this, print your logos, cut them out, and have someone sew velcro to the backs of the logos. A pack of the material costs about $20, you can get 1 1/2" or 2" velcro at Joann Fabrics or other local fabric stores. Each patch will run you about the a buck or two.

I use this to make ID tags for the gear I make, like the tags on the neck of your shirt.

Here is the paper.

http://www.joann.com/printed-treasures-printer-fabric-sheets-sew-in-5-pkg/prd29322/

Here is the velcro.

http://www.joann.com/velcro-brand-sew-on-tape-2-x3-white/prd49847/

or

http://www.joann.com/velcro-sew-on-tape-2-x15-/prd14656/

The rolls can be purchased by the yard at the local store.

Hope this is helpful.

4. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

Very helpful thank you

5. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron
    After I posted this, I thought about doing it for my team. I will update once I do and let you know if it works and what I did to accomplish it.

6. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I personally like the new one much better. Its a little simpler and cooler looking IMO.

7. Kopis

Kopis Active Member

I like it because its more aggressive

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yes, the wolf looks tougher too.

9. 107Airsoft-Jonathan

107Airsoft-Jonathan New Member

Alexandria
    my team uses OMLPatches.com they are really cheap including when it comes to custom designs and trust me my team logo is very very high up there in colors printed patches will not cost a digital fee but embroidered patches and i think PVC do.

I attached my logo for show.

Attached Files:

10. Nano

Nano New Member

Madison
    I eventually want to turn my band's logo into a patch for my BDU..[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017