New TM M9 Released

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Knief, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
  2. Scarred

Scarred New Member

3. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    Is that to be a surprise? Hopefully it's updated internally, I remember when I bought an old TM M9 and compared to the newer TMs, it was less than satisfying.

I'm very excited for this one though, looks very nice, now I'm hoping they re-release their Biohazard in this format, even if it isn't cannon to Resident Evil, I think it'd look good.

4. Knief

Ann Arbor
    So are the rest of their GBBs. And they're all pretty much the best available models on the market. TM's high impact ABS plastic is fine, and often times more durable than the pot metal companies like KJW and WE use.

This is so exciting because it's a long overdue update on one of TM's last inferior models. Prior to the release of their Hi Capa, TM's GBB were all pretty mediocre. They shot fine, but looked and felt like toys and were prone to breakage when used with green gas/propane. With the realse of the Hi Capa, and subsequently the M1911A1, TM started putting a lot more effort into their pistols (my guess is, they felt challenged by KSC's well earned success) and start churning out pretty much the best GBBs available. Their M9, however, remained unchanged and craptastic. This new release should bring the M9 in line with their more current offerings. Should. We need to wait for reports from those who have bought and fielded it.

So you, person with more disposable income than me. Go buy it now.

5. Scarred

Scarred New Member

When I handled the standard TM M9 it felt really cheap so I hope the new one will have better externals.

6. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    Ah, finally an updated TM M9 (hopefully). My Zeke kitted M9 has been going for a long time now, maybe if someone ever actually gets cash to buy some of my airsoft guns and such that i'm trying to sell, i'd be able to pick one up and tell you all about it. In the meantime, i'm just going to use my zeke tm M9 when I don't feel like using my 1911s...

7. ld513

ld513 New Member

Cincinnati
    Here's a thought Knief. I buy your ptw and 416 for $200. You buy a TM m9 with your new found money and review it for us.

8. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    I'll pay $350! Or $200 for just one gun!

9. Knief

Ann Arbor
    I think that Dummy Knief thread gave you guys the wrong impression...

10. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    I'm just sayin', if you wanted to let them go cheap.

11. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Knief lend me $100 and I will get it. Then maybe you could shoot half a magazine through it. :)